Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman WTF

madbro

Banned
Dude is a police officer...And using illegal drugs? im wondering how his co workers don't notice that ? just saying weird shit.. and at the same time marion jones was in prison lol.... LEGALIZE STEROIDS AND WEED!!

Could not agree with madbro anymore... The fact steroids are illegal lead to people misusing them and actually probably causes more harm... The fact weed is illegal is straight ridiculous... I dont kno one kid on my campus that doesn't smoke ..

Could not agree with madbro anymore... The fact steroids are illegal lead to people misusing them and actually probably causes more harm... The fact weed is illegal is straight ridiculous... I dont kno one kid on my campus that doesn't smoke ..

Beast, I respect you, but completely disagree about steroids. Weed should obviously be legal and it's on it's way. Shit, getting caught with an oz of weed carries less of a fine than a speeding ticket in Minnesota - I love it.

But Steroids and weed are in COMPLETELY different classes as drugs. Weed has never completely fucked someones endocrine system. Weed doesn't cause men to grow titties. It's nearly impossible to use too much weed.

Yes, with proper use and education you can minimize or completely avoid damage. But you know that 90% of the users would continue being the dumbasses that they are. You think they'll know to run caber with tren? No, they'll buy some tren and start popping nolvadex with it like it's candy, cause their friend told them to take nolvadex on cycle and he's huge.

It's hard to fuck up with weed. But you have to admit steroids require more knowledge to use properly than about every other drug out there.

For myself and everyone on this forum, it would be great if we could use and possess steroids freely. It sucks that roids carry such a harsh penalty.

Hopefully endo's and physicians become better educated on TRT and can provide more useful guidance for patients. And that is happening now. As that happens, it will become more like weed where you can use it legally with a prescription.

Dude is a police officer...And using illegal drugs? im wondering how his co workers don't notice that ? just saying weird shit.. and at the same time marion jones was in prison lol.... LEGALIZE STEROIDS AND WEED!!

Cops are hypocrits. And a lot of them use juice...

They sure do, Im an officer. As long as you don't decimate someone or make it so obvious they have to do something about it they turn their heads. Cops are the guardians of the public, the soldiers of our home land. Juice was made for the super soldier anyway (; . And not all cops are dicks with a hard on to mess up your day. Remember that 4" wooden wall or 1" glass isn't keeping that crack head out.(its probably that judge under your pillow lol)

Sent from " Barbell "

For the crap they have to put up with, I'm all for letting them juice. Lotta guys don't realize how much safer society is because of the police.

Cops show up to pick up the pieces in the aftermath. Take responsibility for your own safety.

When seconds count, the cops are minutes away.

They sure do, Im an officer. As long as you don't decimate someone or make it so obvious they have to do something about it they turn their heads. Cops are the guardians of the public, the soldiers of our home land. Juice was made for the super soldier anyway (; . And not all cops are dicks with a hard on to mess up your day. Remember that 4" wooden wall or 1" glass isn't keeping that crack head out.(its probably that judge under your pillow lol)

Sent from " Barbell "

Yeah it's hard for us who don't really have our lives on the for a paycheck to understand the stress every traffic stop can cause. Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Cops are hypocrits. And a lot of them use juice...

Lol. I won't take this too far but once you become a positive member of society and don't break the law which is why you obviously have distain for offers and have something that needs protecting you will be glad they are there.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom