Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. "O"?

On stage he has a very aesthetic looking body. But yeah, he'll need more to take the crown.

Anybody think Jay has a chance to take it back?

That guy being Mr. O, not a chance. He couldn't even stand in the same building/room with Dexter Jackson.

His dungbells are only 40 (probably even 35-30) and he looks like he's begging for mercy lifting them up. And the leg press had me laughing, not trying to sound cocky but I probably do more.

Watching Future's vid, I clicked around on a bunch of related vids and came across this. I think this kid has a good shot in a few years if he keeps up his training. His natural production is screwed for life though starting so young. Looks good though for being a teen competitor.

YouTube - The Best teen Bodybuilder - Aleksey Lesukov

I remember seeing that kid and that is ridicolous and downright disgusting. Not only will he never win any major titles in bodybuilding but it's a joke how he looks for his age. What the hell are his parents thinking/doing?

That guy being Mr. O, not a chance. He couldn't even stand in the same building/room with Dexter Jackson.

His dungbells are only 40 (probably even 35-30) and he looks like he's begging for mercy lifting them up. And the leg press had me laughing, not trying to sound cocky but I probably do more.

I remember seeing that kid and that is ridicolous and downright disgusting. Not only will he never win any major titles in bodybuilding but it's a joke how he looks for his age. What the hell are his parents thinking/doing?

Russia is a different world when it comes to athletics. I think the kid has a good build and symmetry for his age.

And since when has bodybuilding been about strength? I worked at Levrone's gym back when he swetp the Euro tour. I would open the gym in the morning and he was there to train basically on and off all day long. I can tell you for a fact before he went on the Euro Grand Prix in '97 he was not lifting heavy weight. It was all high reps. I'm talking hammer strength lat pull downs with only 45lbs plate on each side. Dumbbell flys with 50lbs

Top Bottom