Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler is the man

airsmith2k

the best i ever seen him look hand downs i dont think anyone even came close to him i couldnt believe it. usually after they lose they never win the title back again. congrats to him. and what happened to dennis wolfe what did he place 16th? wow

Just started to watch it on the webcast--man I the growth guts on some of those guys are BAD--Branch looks insane!

Just watched the awards--Dexter was pissed but Kai Green looked like a happy little princess. If they are looking for Cutlers shape(more mass less shape) I thought Branch should have won. He looked harder and bigger the Jay. I just wished there was some way for those guys to get that big without the distended stomach.

Personally think that arnold and co looked WAY better than the current group of mass freaks.

Totally nailed it on this one. I really think they need to change the way they call the olympia. Like for the big freaky Mass Slabs like Cutler, Coleman, Jackson etc....Call it ....oh....MASS competitors. For actual bodybuilding symetry you can call that the Olympa Mens Figure or something...

the best i ever seen him look hand downs i dont think anyone even came close to him i couldnt believe it. usually after they lose they never win the title back again. congrats to him. and what happened to dennis wolfe what did he place 16th? wow

anyone got the full placings of the contest?

Just watched the awards--Dexter was pissed but Kai Green looked like a happy little princess. If they are looking for Cutlers shape(more mass less shape) I thought Branch should have won. He looked harder and bigger the Jay. I just wished there was some way for those guys to get that big without the distended stomach.

Branch did not look bigger than Jay. No way.

Bracnh's conditioning is always really good, but Jay brought his conditioning too and when Jay brings it 100% he can't be beat by anyone that competes right now.
Just look at Jays quads and the ridiculous amount of striations he had in his legs. It was incredible.

_MG_5536

Jay won the show hands down.

Oh, and there is a way to get huge without a nasty stomach. Toney Freeman seems to have done that perfectly.

Jay is smaller then he used to be, i can tell by his Most Muscular pose and leg poses

he did a great job at still looking great with less mass then before

Top Bottom