Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosage

Heavytrainer

I've read and heard different things about dosages on var with test. Any where from 12.5mg a day to 50mg a day. I wanted to see what the experienced users think who have taken var before. Ann and all input appreciated. Thanks.

I have seen people who get results from 40mg per day, while others don't get results from anything less than 100-120mg/day with this huge discrepancy, and considering everyone's uniqueness.

toronto facelift

if you have pharma grade then 50 mg is fine, the rest underdosed or winstrol instead inside, this is why some guys say they take 100 mg a week and nothing

I honestly cannot understand all these people online who say thing like "you gotta take 100-150 mg". For what strength or mass?

Anavar is not any good for mass.sure u can get 5-6 lean hard keepsake gains if muscle on a 10 week cycle.I took 20 mg pharma grade and I got that.strength wise my bench went up from 125 kg x 6 reps to 125kg x 16 reps and I weighed 74 kg at start and 77kg at end.

If you need to take 100-150 mg anavar than its not anavar u been sold its some other undersized crap.anavar is copied very frequently as its expensive.stick to pharma stuff and there is one unnamable lab who r the only ones doing it right now as far as I know and that's where I get mine

I've read and heard different things about dosages on var with test. Any where from 12.5mg a day to 50mg a day. I wanted to see what the experienced users think who have taken var before. Ann and all input appreciated. Thanks.

40-60mg has always worked very well for me.

I've done 20 and nothing. 40 worked. 60 was pretty good. 75 was prefect. 100 was beyond awesome but sides were pretty bad. 75 works great but anything more is side prone big time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

Top Bottom