Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elbow wraps

supermanstanley

Could you guys tell me what site I can order some good elbow wraps like the ones yall where in competition and not the neopreme. I looked at alot of sites and dont see any.

thanks superman

Elbow wraps are not allowed in competition. The elbows must be uncovered and unassisted. Wrist wraps are allowed. Many lifters train with elbow wraps or sleeves to protect the elbows from soreness/injury while training.

Thanks screwball can you tell me where I can get good sleeves at? Im a bodybuilder but I like to protect my elbows I have neopreme but I want better quality.

You can try monstermuscle.com for Mueller elbow sleeves. A good alternative is to just use an old pair of knee wraps. You can cut one in half and it is a pretty good length for wrapping the elbows. Good luck!

Last edited:
Screwball said:
Elbow wraps are not allowed in competition. The elbows must be uncovered and unassisted. Wrist wraps are allowed. Many lifters train with elbow wraps or sleeves to protect the elbows from soreness/injury while training.

This is true only for bench press. Elbow wraps/sleeves can usually be worn during the squat and deadlift for protection. Squatting sometimes hurts my left elbow due to an old injury, and I sometimes wear a neoprene sleeve to keep it warm.

Top Bottom