Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise - regarding Triple- X steroid

prizee

Hello There

THis thread is a little random but im sorry! i need to find out some information for myself aswell as myboyfriend. THe thing is ive just recently found out that my partner is taking steroids (triple x) i need to know if there are anyside effect etc that i should know about? the reason i have asked this question is that i have noticed a change in his behaviour, quite sensative, easily brought to a temper - lo labido this happened all of a sudden for a couple of weeks, untill last night i found his tablets, Do they have any problems that i need to be and him aswell to be aware of? ANy help male or female would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Prizee

Is triple - x some kind of pro-hormone? I've never heard of it - are you getting this name from the bottle it came in, or is it a brand? What do the tablets look like? What makes you think it's definitely an anabolic?

They were a designer capsule made in the UK by the late Paul Borreson many years ago.

I have head of people making them again, but no one knows what, if anything is in them, best avoided IMO.

Hey i wasnt snooping! hahah he said that he had a headache, but he couldnt take tablets cause of this stuff he was taking, so he showed me what it was, in the bottle it said " Triple-X Protien steroid" i asked him why he was takin this, he just flew off the handle - see he quite slim and doesnt go to the gym etc - so i think its a bit drastic to be taking them without trying other methods first. You see for the past few weeks ive noticed a change in his attitude etc - ill not go in to detail, then he showed me these tablets, and from what i don know about steroids they can have these side effects, just wanted to know if any1 new ANYTHING about them and are the legal.

prizee said:
Hey i wasnt snooping! hahah he said that he had a headache, but he couldnt take tablets cause of this stuff he was taking, so he showed me what it was, in the bottle it said " Triple-X Protien steroid" i asked him why he was takin this, he just flew off the handle - see he quite slim and doesnt go to the gym etc - so i think its a bit drastic to be taking them without trying other methods first. You see for the past few weeks ive noticed a change in his attitude etc - ill not go in to detail, then he showed me these tablets, and from what i don know about steroids they can have these side effects, just wanted to know if any1 new ANYTHING about them and are the legal.
those arent real steroids, its placebo effect, its in his head, if he gives u another atitude tell him 2 fuck off

Right ok ill tell him! haha all i want to know is are they dangerous? ive read on an interview with Paul Borreson that they are only for people who are close to the edge and take risks, this worries me a little.

prizee said:
see he quite slim and doesnt go to the gym etc

He really should NOT be taking them, whatever they are! What does he think he's going to achieve? Get him on here and we'll tell him straight. If he seriously wants to put on some muscle there's so much he can do - no steroids / supplements necessary just effort and good diet required... I think he's been told they're some kind of magic pill - there's no such thing. Get him to sign up on elite (and join a gym) if he's serious about improving his physique.

Top Bottom