Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan Pharmaceuticals????

CajunSaint

are they legit? im getting their tren ace. i just want to know if the products are good since they are slightly on the more expensive side

are they legit? im getting their tren ace. i just want to know if the products are good since they are slightly on the more expensive side
IMO their stuff is garbage,many better labs out there. You will know w/ the tren/ace pretty quickly depending on your sides and WO being it kicks in very quickly

got ya. thanks man i already placed my order so i hope they're stuff is good. its my first time with tren so i bet i'll know pretty quick

You will know right away,my friends had bad experiences w/ them and there was talk mostly bad on other boards.

Doesnt mean its true,good luck

I'll never understand why people order UG from over seas just makes no sense when you can get amps for the same price(Or less)

well i dont know where else to get them. i dont have money to pay for the source check so yeah i gotta do what i gotta do

well i dont know where else to get them. i dont have money to pay for the source check so yeah i gotta do what i gotta do

You can make Tren yourself for cheap.

I have used BP once last year. The Tabs are G2G but you have to be careful with BP injections. I ran the Test and Deca and only made moderate gains and I always got sick after each injection for the first 8 or so weeks. Could you imagine getting sick the day after each injection for for day every week for 8 weeks. It sucked but I drank tons of OJ and took Theraflu to get me through it.

Good Luck.

my test is a homebrew and i wish i could make my own tren but it seems waaay too complicated for me and a little risku

Try searching for 0318 labs or LA pharma if you drop them an e-mail they will let you know of a good source to get their products.

Top Bottom