Who has found arimidex to be virtually worthless with dbol

Posted: 01-Apr-2004 07:31 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Who has found arimidex to be virtually worthless with dbol within the PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy category.

Excerpt: It seems to me like arimidex, for whatever reason, does not do its job with dbol. This has been my experience and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this same thing....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 01-Apr-2004, 07:31 PM   #1

It seems to me like arimidex, for whatever reason, does not do its job with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . This has been my experience and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this same thing.
Gallery of Davs  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Who has found arimidex to be virtually worthless with dbol

Old 02-Apr-2004, 02:56 AM   #2
United States
armidex is the weakest of the aromatase inhibitors.

femara or exemestane is a better choice with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .

in some individuals dex will keep down the bloat from Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , but they are the minority.
Gallery of macrophage69alpha  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!