Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test boosters w. PCT

ndiddy

I've heard and have read on these forums that test boosters in your pct can be detrimental to recovery as it sends the wrong message to your body.

Would you recommend a test booster like HCGenerate with pct or leave it out?

Any Input appreciated

I use test booster and D-aspartic acid and shit on pct and to be honest since ive started I bounce back alot quicker

Test boosters are absolutely necessary in PCT. SERMS alone can't cut it and will leave your test levels crashing as soon as you come off of them. What I recommend is adding test stack to PCT. It's going to be the best thing you could use with its 12 ingredients in its formula. Here are some discounts

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Test boosters are all BS and gimmicks to take consumers money...
Clomid is wtf you need and that's all bro..

Arnold didn't have fucking wack ass HCGenerate! Enough said

I see a lot of people pushing hcgenerate in these forums and putting cupon codes. An otc test booster may help. The funny thing is if you do research hcg does not work orally. It's a proven fact, so I'm already wary of any product that promotes hcg in a powder/oral form.

Im not saying the product isn't beneficial, I'm just saying the oral hcg part of it is flawed. Which makes me question the product in general.

Top Bottom