Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start or Wait?

impulse20110

Need some opinions from the bro pros lol.

Ok so have done 2 cycles in my past.
Currently 26 Y/O
6'2"
10-11% BF

1st was a 12 week sust + deca cycle with deca ending 10th week. used clomid/nolva only for pct. 1st cycle ended mid 2013

2nd was a 12 week test +dbol cycle. Mixing prop and E in first 4 weeks and all E 4-12. I used armidex towards end of cycle as nips got a little sore. PCT i dosed with the standard 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 of clomid + nolva.

The 2nd cycle ended on August 30th 2014.

Been making decent gains even tho i am a VERY hard gainer. Eat/Train/sleep well. So i decided to try a 3rd cycle.

I \always felt great after pct and was patient before next cycle so never did any blood work but this time i decided to get the blood work done before/during/and after to share results. But when i got my results back here is what i found.

Glucose, Serum 64 LOW 65-99 mg/dL 01
BUN 29 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL 01
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 30 HIGH 8-19 01
Testosterone, Serum 286 LOW 348-1197 ng/dL 01

Now the one i am all bent out of shape over is the test obviously!
I have plenty of energy at gym. Get good wood, and would have never guessed it was that low.

Wanted to mix the cycles and do a 12 week Dbol/Test/Deca cycle.

Should i go for it and hit a heavy PCT?
I currently have HCG i can throw in and use during weeks 1-14 and dose heavy right before PCT. Also have Adex and caber during and nolva+clomid for post.

OR is it a bad idea to start. And maybe do a run with the dr scally protocol.

Im worried about roller coasting back to normal just to suppress and try to bring back again?? VS cycling and then taking PLENTY of time to bring back...

Top Bottom