Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Stack

Legionare

Hi guys, I will start the quad stack pretty soon but still not sure what type of pct I will be doing. I am gyno prone so was thinking of using the following serms, letrozole and exemistane (which I have in hand already). Not sure how and when to take them thought. Can someone highlight me on this please?
Thanks in advance!

List out your exact cycle compounds and doses. Pct never really changes much just the start and finish depending on the compounds you run for your cycle

Breaking down The Quad Stack

Week 1-8 LGD-4033; 5-10mg a day
Week 1-8: S4; 50mg a day (split doses, 25mg in a.m. and 25mg in p.m.)
Week 1-8: MK-677; 50mg a day
Week 1-8: MK-2866; 10-25mg a day
Week 9-11: PCT

Breaking down The Quad Stack

Week 1-8 LGD-4033; 5-10mg a day
Week 1-8: S4; 50mg a day (split doses, 25mg in a.m. and 25mg in p.m.)
Week 1-8: MK-677; 50mg a day
Week 1-8: MK-2866; 10-25mg a day
Week 9-11: PCT

i would drop your dose of mk677 to 25mg and run longer. start at 25mg and increase as necessary, highest i have seen it run is 37.5mg apparently its pretty powerful. as for letro i would almost drop it and just run aromasin at what ever dose you feel necessary (12.5mg eod would suffice for most) to keep estro manageable, you'll avoid estro rebound and you wont suppress your estro to low to the point you arent in an optimal hormonal range to build muscle. only reason i would run letro is pre comp or when money is really tight but would always opt for aromasin if i have the choice.
good luck man

Great reply, thanks bud!

no worries man, are you going to run a log on this? and what are your goals with this stack?
never tried the mk677 but have read so many good things, a lot of people believe it is better than many GHRP/GHRH stacks. will be trying it as soon as i have the money! good luck man i think you have yourself an impressive cycle here.

Top Bottom