Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

premixed HCG 5000iu plz help storage and dosing

deep84

I have got a 1ml vial 5000iu HCG Hucog which is premixed with benzyl alcohol and other stuff..I dont have access to Bac water..Can i divide this 1ml into 10 insulin pins and keep in the fridge (500iu each for 5 weeks (1000iu / wk)...or can i store the vial in the fridge for 5 weeks and draw as needed..will it be still good...plz help friends..

Yes, you can store it in a frig for 5 weeks and draw as needed. I do this all the time. My doc is a very well known HRT doc and he said that it would be OK. I use a much lower dose with HRT and store a 5000 IU vial in the frig for about 11 weeks. I do not notice any reduction in effectiveness. I use it to prevent testicular atrophy. I've also read of guys drawing it up in individual syringes and freezing it. Then thawing it out for each use. There's one well known HRT doc that I know of promoting this method. Apparently you can get much longer storage with no reduction in effectiveness. I have not tried this and don't see a need to.

Just make sure you use sterile technique in drawing the doses:

- Thoroughly swab the top of the vial with alcohol before you draw up.

- Use a new and sterile syringe/needle each time. NEVER reuse them.

PS: Can you please clean up you private messages? I'd like to discuss with you where you get your HCG but we can't do that in an open forum. I tried to send you a message but it got kicked back saying your box is full.

Top Bottom