PCT for first time user. (dbol only)

Posted: 05-Aug-2004 06:13 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about PCT for first time user. (dbol only) within the PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy category.

Excerpt: Hi group, I wish I could be more helpful in the posts on this forum, but because of my lack of knowledge, I just read, shut up, and hope to learn something. I will be starting a dbol only cycle within this month..actually let me rephrase that. Dbol alone really can't be considered a cycle right? but a suppliment to my diet in this case. From...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-Aug-2004, 06:13 PM   #1
Buu
Canada
Hi group,

I wish I could be more helpful in the posts on this forum, but because of my lack of knowledge, I just read, shut up, and hope to learn something.

I will be starting a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only cycle within this month..actually let me rephrase that. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - alone really can't be considered a cycle right? but a suppliment to my diet in this case. From what I understand, it shouldn't go past 8 weeks,.. but i've also read it shouldn't go past 6 weeks. on top of that I've read it shouldn't go past 10 weeks. I'll be doing an 8 week cycle of about 25 mg a day.. not taking into account I need to "pyramid" the dose.. (I'm 5"7, 133 lbs, go to the gym regularily, been doing so for about 3 months. i eat well, but i want some more mass and find it difficult to gain weight. I started at 129 lbs. My goal is to be 160. I realize Dianabol - methandrostenolone - won't get me there alone, but the help from Dianabol - methandrostenolone - will be appreciated. I plan to do just this one cycle.)

if I understand correctly, it's toxic to the liver as all oral steroids are .. and so i've seen lots of posts recommending liver armor like milk thistle. Also, i've read to stay away from alcahol for obvious reasons, which is ok because I don't really drink anyway.

While reading everything I could on what Dianabol - methandrostenolone - does, its side affects, i never gave much thought to what i should be taking /after/ the cycle s over. (ya, mistake) So i've begun to read what I can on PCT. i've seen lots of posts on what people are taking as their PCT, like Nolvadex and Clomid. After reading the very interesting post from Mavy, I believe I might go with Nolvadex. I am looking to understand how much I should be taking, and for how long. I'm a little confused because from what people are posting, they are taking a little of this with a little of that, but they are also taking multiple steroids, where I'll be doing Dianabol - methandrostenolone - alone. Some information I've read says to start taking it (depdning on the roid - in this case Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ) 3-4 hours after the last dose. Could anyone help me with the specifics? how much is a dose, one pill? how many times a day and for how long?

When I start my cycle of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - I would like to keep a journal on this forum of my progress, maybe at least that way my experience can contribute to this forum and provide a little info.

Thanks in advance,

Buu
Gallery of Buu  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: PCT for first time user. (dbol only)

Old 05-Aug-2004, 11:01 PM   #2
Scotland
first i say get baseline bloodtesting done contact Dr JMW for that, as far as a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle imo i think its not a good idea but add test testosterone cypionate at a low dose 200mg every week a you should be ok. as far as PCT check this out http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330386
Gallery of liquidmuscle  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: PCT for first time user. (dbol only)

Old 06-Aug-2004, 12:48 AM   #3
Buu
Canada
Thanks for your reply Liquid, this helps me out a lot.

Buu
Gallery of Buu