Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if enanthate releases in 7-10 days, should i wait 7-10 days to start liquidex?

stillshootin

does anyone know how long it takes liquidex to kick in?
if it kicks in right away then there would be no point in taking it until the week after the first shot of enanthate.
what do you think?

start the liquidex the same say you start the test. Liquidex has a half-life of 3 days so it will build up in your system over time. If you have it use it, why wait and run the risk of gyno.

later
mitch

its not like on day 6 you have no test in your system, then on day 7 *BOOM*, you're flooded with test. The times discussed of certain esters are half-lifes. So if you took 300mg of Enanthate, somewhere around day 7-10, 150mg has been "released". My point is, you've got test in your system.

Go ahead and start the armidex.

do you think it would be the same effect to take a 1/4cc eod as opposed to 1/8cc ed. it's a pain to measure the small ed, if it did the same to double and take it eod i'd rather do that.

it is the liquidex 4mg/ml

The whole point of arimidex is to bind to the aromatase receptor and prevent test from binding and converting to estrogen. Once aromatization occurs arimidex is of no help. One could go so far as to start arimidex before anything, but I feel that is unnecessry. Due to its half-life I would take .5mg ED for every 500mg test.

Top Bottom