Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I find coming off a cutting course easier than bulking..

John McLane

Both times I've cut and used Winny/Test Prop/Masteron, coming off using the usual Clomid/HCG has been far easing than when bulking using the harsher compounds, maybe it's a physchological thing as when coming off a cut you don't have to worry about keeping hold of weight, as you are going to increase carbs/fats/cals....what do you guys think?

Definitely. Having to eat more in pct to keep the gains from a bulk is fucking hard. Plus the lose of water and strength is a mind fuck

Its weird though, I've tripled my carb intake since my OP, yet at the moment I'm struggling to put any weight back in, and a lot of the time I'm STARVING.....I am.just constantly thinking about food even though I have gone from 2050 calories to 3500!! What's going on?

Sent from my LT30p using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Water weight !! The body is no longer in an anabolic state ! IGF down , test levels low ! I have just come off a Sus course lost 2 kilos in my first week and dropping fast , you right it is a major mind fuck ! Not to mention the hormonal imbalance , I'm starting to think was it all worth it ? The endless research , injections , tuna , chicken and money , only to go back to normal ?? I'm not going to stay on this stuff for the rest if my life like the pros do , the sides are too harsh and fuck with my mind , guess it's back to boring old me ?

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Water weight !! The body is no longer in an anabolic state ! IGF down , test levels low ! I have just come off a Sus course lost 2 kilos in my first week and dropping fast , you right it is a major mind fuck ! Not to mention the hormonal imbalance , I'm starting to think was it all worth it ? The endless research , injections , tuna , chicken and money , only to go back to normal ?? I'm not going to stay on this stuff for the rest if my life like the pros do , the sides are too harsh and fuck with my mind , guess it's back to boring old me ?

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Bro, I have been feeling the same as you - why not go for lean gains and use Winny, low dose tes, Anavar etc....and off cycle stay lean, eat clean and still do your cardio??

I think its about managing expectations. When you get to the point that you really have to struggle to gain a lean lb naturally then you hop on the juice and actually gain 3 (keepable) in an 8 week period thats huge. Now do 3 of those a year and with dedication you can gain 10lbs keepable a year again, thats huge.

On all already muscular relatively lean frame 10lbs of muscle is a big difference.

Top Bottom