Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

krishna said:
60-70%? Do you have any studies to support this? 50mgs has always been standard protocol.

Studies that say 60-70% of PCT users experience side effect? No, I said I see this from anecdotal reports. As in, if you look at all the posts over the years about guys experience with clomid, over half of them mention reduced sex drive, ED, emotional side effects, ect.

Ive seen studies showing 25mg/day effective at increasing T… with 50mg/day only being marginally more effective.

-Pp

clomid gets blame for killing sex drive, ED, emotional issues, etc. when used during PCT, when guys are coming off large dosages of androgens... LOL gee I wonder if androgen deficit plays a role in these symptoms?

just keep the dosage at 25-50mg. some jokers were recommending much larger dosages at one time i.e. to front load it, etc. that was bad advice plain and simple

Primordial Performance said:
Studies that say 60-70% of PCT - post cycle therapy - users experience side effect? No, I said I see this from anecdotal reports. As in, if you look at all the posts over the years about guys experience with clomid, over half of them mention reduced sex drive, ED, emotional side effects, ect.

Ive seen studies showing 25mg/day effective at increasing T… with 50mg/day only being marginally more effective.

-Pp

Interesting, because me and all the people I know that use it love the stuff. I'd say out of 30 people, 28 agree that it is the best for pct. And these are all people who have the option of nolva or OTC supps.

Triple J said:
clomid gets blame for killing sex drive, ED, emotional issues, etc. when used during PCT - post cycle therapy - , when guys are coming off large dosages of androgens... LOL gee I wonder if androgen deficit plays a role in these symptoms?

just keep the dosage at 25-50mg. some jokers were recommending much larger dosages at one time i.e. to front load it, etc. that was bad advice plain and simple

I've used it in between cycles and it had the same effect. Instant dick death.

Sweetsrcool said:
Just wondering if anyone knows what the side effects to clomid are, im taking 50mg a day and feeling wierd so just wondering.

Clomiphene should derop water weight, some people notice increase ejaculatory fluid. Also some people tend to think that they are losing mass because of the diuretic effect of blocking action of E2.

Triple J said:
clomid gets blame for killing sex drive, ED, emotional issues, etc. when used during PCT - post cycle therapy - , when guys are coming off large dosages of androgens... LOL gee I wonder if androgen deficit plays a role in these symptoms?

Yes, precisely. This is one reason why I believe clomid/nolva sides are under-rated. Guys assume they have no libido and ED because they are off AAS, when in reality it’s the clomid/nolva that is keeping them suppressed.

Guys will test out totally normal on T/E2, and still have sexual problems until they drop the clomid/nolva.

-Pp

well what we have here is a view of two sides of the same coin. where you stand depends on where you sit LOL. don't get me wrong I am not the biggest fan of these products, however the body of research evidence is solid. proviron with 25mg clomid usually makes for a smooth PCT IMHO. the biggest problem i see with people running PCT is they run it too soon without giving enough time for long esters to clear their systems. that and not understanding that deca, etc. can stay active for much longer than one would think (detectable in doping tests up to 12 months or so?).

Triple J said:

agreed

Top Bottom