best PCT stack - legal

Posted: 15-Apr-2010 05:06 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about best PCT stack - legal within the PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy category.

Excerpt: Hey guys I'm about to begin my first cycle of Test Cype for 10 weeks @ 400mg perweek. I have nova for weeks 12 - 16 and was wondering what other pct is best to run - I would prefer to be able to buy it in a pack online either from primordialperformance.com or needtobuildingmuscle.com to be shipped to australia (so it all needs to be legal.) Is the...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

best PCT stack - legal

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

best PCT stack - legal

Old 15-Apr-2010, 05:06 AM   #1
Australia
Hey guys I'm about to begin my first cycle of Test Cype for 10 weeks @ 400mg perweek. I have nova for weeks 12 - 16 and was wondering what other PCT is best to run - I would prefer to be able to buy it in a pack online either from primordialperformance.com or needtobuildingmuscle.com to be shipped to australia (so it all needs to be legal.)

Is there any particular stack (ease of buying all at once) that you could recommend for this cycle.

Cheers for the advice,

AJ

EDIT: looking at something liek the testosterone RECOVERY STACK (ORAL SA) from primordial
Gallery of aj13  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: best PCT stack - legal

Old 15-Apr-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
United States
I would just run the nolva and either the Forged Post cycle THerapy or HCGenerate. That should be enough. I am running 10-12 weeks of testosterone cypionate as wel and was going to run the nolva anf the Forged but after reading on here some stuff needto and nelson posted I think I am going to run adex .05 eod and then the Forged PCT from needto store.
Gallery of lander2312  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!