Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

im not a moderator.
what products have you tried before that didn't do it for you.
also - what are you referring to as "EF products"

by EF products, do you mean ANYTHING sold by ANY of the sponsors?
not too sure what you mean by that.

Why do many people who run Beast also run HCGenerate, especially if beast doesn't convert to estrogen? Being a broke college student I'm contemplating between HCG or the PCT and Unleashed stack. Which would I be better off with for a PCT? Thanks brothers

Why do many people who run Beast also run HCGenerate, especially if beast doesn't convert to estrogen? Being a broke college student I'm contemplating between HCG or the PCT and Unleashed stack. Which would I be better off with for a PCT? Thanks brothers

trust me beast does convert into estrogen. i have tried 2 cycles and it did

im not a moderator.
what products have you tried before that didn't do it for you.
also - what are you referring to as "EF products"

by EF products, do you mean ANYTHING sold by ANY of the sponsors?
not too sure what you mean by that.

ive tried beast, diesel, hcgenerate, post cycle, unleashed, and sustained. no lie, beast was good shit, but i had too many sides from it. puffy nipples, libido went to shit

which is why i wanna try helladrol this time.

to tell you the truth, i lost a lot with that pct. ive been clean for about 5 months still trying to recover.

i understand n2 products...etc are good stuff. what im trying to say is, maybe it doesnt work for some ppl. what would you gurus reccomend as the next best option

ALSO, FOR HELLADROL... pct is what? natty test and what other compounds need to be covered?

aren't sustain and unleashed and post cycle are natural boosters?

my main thing during helladrol cycle and pct is keep my libido up for my chic. tell me what is is about unleashed, post cycle, and sustain that makes it best pct? i've heard from ppl that sold sustain that its really not that much better than stuff like pes erase and purus labs recycle

ive tried beast, diesel, hcgenerate, post cycle, unleashed, and sustained. no lie, beast was good shit, but i had too many sides from it. puffy nipples, libido went to shit

which is why i wanna try helladrol this time.

to tell you the truth, i lost a lot with that pct. ive been clean for about 5 months still trying to recover.

i understand n2 products...etc are good stuff. what im trying to say is, maybe it doesnt work for some ppl. what would you gurus reccomend as the next best option

ALSO, FOR HELLADROL... pct is what? natty test and what other compounds need to be covered?

aren't sustain and unleashed and post cycle are natural boosters?

Maybe you should use forma-stanzol for pct next time and maybe there is a lot more to you losing during pct then just the pct you ran. I am willing to bet had you ran hcg during the cycle at 250ius twice a week and then run clomid 25-50mg ed for pct you would have still lost exactly the same amount of gains you lost after the cycle...

What we should be doing is diving more into the cycle you ran, how you ran it, support sups used, exactly what the pct was how it was run. Then How your taining and diet was both on cycle and during pct. THen we can begin to teach you more about all of it..

Look bro I could care less about the money. Your a broke collage kid ok then fine I will give you all the products you need for your next cycle and your pct too. Except the helladrol that you said you can afford on your own.

How about this.

weeks
1-6 Helladrol 100mg every day spread out.
4-10 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals.
1-6 n2guard 5 caps a day
6-12 bridge 2 caps 3 times a day
6-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm, Last 2 weeks drop it to 3 am and 3 pm

I will give you everything you need to run this cycle.Then you make a log and log the cycle and the pct. You contact me each week and send me a pm with a link to the log. You do exactly as I say to going into pct..

Then if that cycle and pct is nor the bomb for you then you can go back to bitching .. How about that?

my main thing during helladrol cycle and pct is keep my libido up for my chic. tell me what is is about unleashed, post cycle, and sustain that makes it best pct? i've heard from ppl that sold sustain that its really not that much better than stuff like pes erase and purus labs recycle

you are right its not lolol :biggrin:
Now like I said my offer above stands. Send me a pm and will get the ball rolling. :evil:

damn luda, you wont see that ANYWHERE else! That is pretty fuckin amazing!

win win for you. But seriously they will work, but i understand other products work as well too. But maybe those guys just have never heard of this stuff so they cant really say that theres is better, ya know?

Top Bottom