Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PCT coming out of really STRONG product..

diegone

Okay, so I had some curiosity in this product "Monsterplexx" I know it's crazy it has 3 steroids in it and a lot of other components, here's what it's made of:

http://houseofbodybuilding.com/cart/images/monster_plexx.jpg
Monsterplexx: 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine
Halodrol 50: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
Superdrol: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
Max LMG: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5 diene-17-one
ATD: 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione

Anyways, this product comes with 90 pills servings of twice a day for a 45 day cycle, I'm only using half the pills (45), I used 1 pill each day for the first week (5 pills) and then i used twice a day the 40 pills left, so the cycle was about 25-30 days in total (i only took the pills on active days), I'm still not done with it but I am worried about what PCT to follow. By the way, I started with Liver support 2 weeks prior to starting this cycle.

I was thinking about doing Clomid + Novaltex I'm concerned about gyno even though I've never had it but it's also the first time I'm taking a PH and Monsterplexx is one of the strongest ones and have a lot of compounds in the same pill, what other combinations would you recommend? I keep Letrozole aside for after PCT in case I notice any gyno I'll start taking it.

And by the way so far I didn't feel any sexual drive changes, I guess when i'm off the cycle I'm gonna have some problems right? Please share your stories and information for the faster recovery keeping most the gains from this cycle.

I forgot to mention I gained about 18lbs of weight (mostly feels like muscle and some water retention I guess creatine) and from benching 205 for 3 reps max to bench 245 for 10 reps in only 3 WEEKS! (keeping a 4000cals/day diet). I'm impressed by this product but I do know it causes a lot of damage to my body that's why I only did half a bottle.

Thanks in advance!!

Top Bottom