Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I taking too much Cabergoline (Dostinex)

crazyclown

Hello EliteFitness, Ill try to make it brief:

I was diagnosed with hyperprolactinemia 2 years ago with a level of 29 ng/mL with some steroid abuse on the other hand.

Was started on Parlodel (bromocriptine) noticed improvement at my 2nd week.After that it was hell of a rollercoaster that do to a lot of details not worth the real issue.

Big story short 2 years later I changed endos and was told to abstain from any meds for 15 days and got a level of 18.4 ng/mL.

My new endo told me I was fine and didnt need any meds even though I was suffering from ED and low sex drive.

I decided to self-medicate and chose Cabergoline and started taking 0.5mg 2 times a week.

At exactly the 2nd week mark I started getting really nice hard-ons and had a real decent libido and good energy.

3rd week was better still at 0.5 mg twice a week. But almost at my 4th week after I took my last 0.5 mg dose of the week everything was the opposite, Im now feeling tired, no libido, no erections, back to the same shithole! just when I was starting to love caber.

Can you guys shed some light on what could possibly be going wrong? Im really frustrated :(.

My last bloods (One Month ago):

FSH 8.46 mUI/mL
LH 9.8 mUI/mL
Free Testosterone 50.48 pg/mL (higher than normal)
Testosterone Total 628.6
Prolactin 18.4 ng/mL

Top Bottom