Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I doing the pct correctly?

ereed

I'm 29 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years seriously. I just recently took prohoromone called Tri-Methyl X by Performance Analbolics which I believe it has 3 meths in it. I understand a serm is required for pct. I just finished my last dose of trimethylx yesterday and my toremifene and sustain alpha will be here tomorrow or thurs. So it looks like I won't start my pct til few days after my cycle instead of immediately the next day. So my question is should I just not take anything and wait til my torem and sustain alpha gets here either tomorrow or thurs and take it or should I go ahead and start on the Gaspari Novedex xt which I have unopened in my shelf? I know I'm gonna take the toremifene as my serm but didn't know if I want to do it with sustain alpha or novedex xt or both same time? Also maybe take novedex xt while on pct or after pct or take it now til the torem comes in? Basically I just ended my last dose of ph yesterday. I'm not sure which order or which supplement I should take same time or in what order. But the supplements I have access to is the toremifene, sustain alpha, and novedex xt.

Top Bottom