Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up all, total noob here!

Lenp32

My name is Lenny, just joined here looking for some new people to bullshit with!

I'm running my second cycle, first one was over 6 years ago, so I've been out of the game a while.

Currently stacking sus 250 with supertest 450 oil based. Pinning every fourth day, anyone have any opinions on that? For right now I'm using 19g 1.5 pin, I know that's a little ballsy, but no pain so far and on second dose. Ordered 23g pins I'll give them a shot again, wasn't a big fan of the pressure needed to get the juice in.

Anyway, not to post forever, let me know what you're running and shit.

Happy lifting

You my friend are a bad ass! Shooting with a 19g is some hardcore shit lol
How much total test are shooting per week?

I'm trying to bulk up a bit and then cut up. I'm currently doing high calorie, high protein diet, then will lower that when it's time to cut.

Yesterday was my first pin stacking the supertest and damn that fucker hurts today! Reminds me of the prop I was using in my early 20's. I don't want to admit it's the 19g pin, but everywhere I've read says the supertest 450 has a major kick to it but is worth it. Either of you ever use it?

Maybe throw some winny in the last 3 weeks of the cycle and fill the gap between your last pin and pct then if you want to cut up a little

Appreciate the advice! Def need to get off the 19g, after my next two pins I already preloaded. Got some redness and little swell going on. Nothing that isn't expected.

Top Bottom