Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need cycle help

I'm looking to trim off some body fat and get the "cut" look. Lately I have been thinking of trying Tren, but would like to have more input on whether or not it would be best for me or not. I'm 35yrs old, 190lbs, and have around 18-20% BF. I currently am taking a prescription TRT (1ccx2 a week) along with HCG (1/2ccx2 a week). I have seen great results within the year of taking TRT, but now I am looking to cut instead of bulk. Would anyone recommend taking Tren, or would there be another cycle that I should look into. Thanks for any input

First port of call id monitor the diet. Get the bodyfat % down. Are u tracking your macros currently? Current training routine & cardio? One of these 3 components will undoubtedly need tweaking and you'll see results in the short term. When u lose 5-8% bf. Re-evalute macros & cardio. Possible add var to your trt doses. Should see a very nice lean look.. All in my opinion obviously. Best of luck buddy

First port of call id monitor the diet. Get the bodyfat % down. Are u tracking your macros currently? Current training routine & cardio? One of these 3 components will undoubtedly need tweaking and you'll see results in the short term. When u lose 5-8% bf. Re-evalute macros & cardio. Possible add var to your trt doses. Should see a very nice lean look.. All in my opinion obviously. Best of luck buddy

Thanks for the advise. I did a heavy carb load during my bulk phase to add the weight, so I knew I would have some unwanted bf to loose during the summer. I have cut out most of the carbs and do a lot of clean eating. I also do kickboxing to help with the cardio, so (in my mind of course) I think my macros and cardio are good. I'm somewhat new to the lingo, so when you say add "var" to my TRT, what exactly do you mean? Thanks again for any additional advise, I appreciate it!

Kickboxing is a great cardio option. You can still enjoy your carbs while cutting. You just need to start monitoring them. I'll work out a macro (macronutrient, carbs / protein / fats) guide for you when I have more time tomorrow. This will serve as an initial guide for you to work out your daily maintenance caloric needs. From this you can more accurately figure out your cutting macros. Hope im making sense. Var (anavar) is an oral compound. Used by many competitors during their cutting phase. As orals go it's one of the safest and most effective. If you get a legit source. Lots of it is passed off as winstrol. Simular compound but far harsher on the body. But I would not worry about cutting cycles until you get the bodyfat % down and have a good handle on tracking your macros daily. I would suggest u buy a food scales and download myfitnesspal on your phone or laptop. Also in your reply include your activity level. 14-16. 14= unactive (desk job & don't work out) 16= very active job & workout. Desk job & 3 gym sessions a week might equal a 14.5. The macro ratio I will give u is a guide to establish your maintenance. You should not lose or gain weight in the 2 weeks you this. Afterwards we can tweak the macro range to suit. I am a practicing personal trainer here in Ireland so I will give you any help / advice you need.
Healthy Regards
Johnny

Top Bottom