Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first sust 250 cyle

mrmuscle014

i plan on doing my first ever cycle and going to start sust for a 12 week period this is what i got

sust 250mg twice week mon and thurs for 12 weeks
run ai 0.5mg e3d
run hcg from week 3 at 500iu every week until pct date
start pct 21 days after first jab
clomid 100/50/50/20
nolva 20/20/20/20

Height- 5'4
weight- 70kgs
bench 150kg
deadlift- 220kg
squat- 180 kgs

ive beeing lifting natyy for years now my knowlege of training and diet is there but i lack in knowlege when it comes to gear so your help will be appretiated
my goal is to gain more mnass, if you can recomend a beter cycle please tell, i heard test e is also a good cycle but atm i can ony get my hands on sust

i plan on doing my first ever cycle and going to start sust for a 12 week period this is what i got

sust 250mg twice week mon and thurs for 12 weeks
run ai 0.5mg e3d
run hcg from week 3 at 500iu every week until pct date
start pct 21 days after first jab
clomid 100/50/50/20
nolva 20/20/20/20

Height- 5'4
weight- 70kgs
bench 150kg
deadlift- 220kg
squat- 180 kgs

ive beeing lifting natyy for years now my knowlege of training and diet is there but i lack in knowlege when it comes to gear so your help will be appretiated
my goal is to gain more mnass, if you can recomend a beter cycle please tell, i heard test e is also a good cycle but atm i can ony get my hands on sust

I presume from that dose that your AI is Adex, I would switch it to Aromasin, but if you insist going with Adex at least up the dose and/or dosing frequency to 0.5-1 mg EOD.
You don't need to use HCG for the whole cycle, just use for the last two weeks, and maybe if you want blast it also mid way weeks 5-6 at 500-1000 IU /WK. For me personally what has worked out best with HCG is using small doses frequently, ie. 200-300 IUs EOD vs. Blasting 700-1000 IUs once a week.

You probably ment 21 days after the last shot? If so, Yes, it should work with Sustanon, though you might want to run a slightly extended PCT (6 weeks should be long enough), it takes pretty long for all Sustanon esters to clear out.

I don't like to give PCT advice, so I'll only add that beside SERMs, you should have there an AI (Aromasin or Formestane), Test booster (I like Unleashed and Hcgenerate, they actually work even though I'm on TRT), and GW-50 & Ostarine would also be a great additions to help you hold on to your gains.

Other than that your cycle looks good IMO. You could add oral kicker for if you wish, since Sustanon takes a while to build up and giving results. For example Dbol goes extremely well with Sustanon for mass, you just got to make sure to have your AI dosage in place with that combo.

What about shooting the sust eod to take advantage of allthe esters. It has prop in it if im not mistaken.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

You can also run it for like 6 wks and blow up after 1 or 2

Sent from my SCH-R970C using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

And not need dbol

Top Bottom