Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Cycle Thoughts - Tren A

Angelus2014

Hi all,

First post but been reading & researching for a few years now. This will be my 7th cycle, but first time with Tren ace & not really liking the effects. I've been reading a lot about as I've had trensomnia for the past two weeks, I'm getting some night sweats but also tightness in the chest area, went to the doc & he said my BP is borderline from normal to mildly hypertensive.
Most people here sound knowledgeable, should I discontinue or push through with it the next few weeks? No Tren cough BTW. Cycle below:

Weeks 1-6 - Tren Acetate - 50mg EOD. It's rated at 75mg/l.

Weeks 1-10 - Primoteston (E) - 500mg EW.

PCT

HCG - 500IU x 2 a week & Nolva is all I have plus Arimadex for estrogen if high.

Currently almost on 4th week.

1. Conflicting views whether to have high test / low tren - vice versa?

2. Any other products you can suggest with this cycle, it's limited granted, BUT I wanted to test myself & be cautious with the "Nectar of the gods" as you call it :qt:

Any information would be great :)

My 1st cycle with tren was low test high tren and I had no sides except night sweats.. High BP is a common side with tren. Lower your test dose to 250 and see how you go from there

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the response. Ok I'll reduce the test to 250mg & the max I'm going with Tren for first time use is between 150-200mg EW.

I don't have cabergoline/prami or bromo either from what people have been mentioning to combat the possible high prolactin from the Tren. At the above dose is that necessary?

Also it's Enanthate for the test, so would have it been wiser to start the Tren a few weeks in for the test to kick in or not?

Thanks.

Just to add, I've recently come across these products some of you are promoting.

HCgenerate & N2Guard, are these worth while to consider / buy over say HCG & Nolva/Clomid, or anywhere near effective? Keen to try something different.

Definitely have caber on hand.. it won't go bad and it's always good to have a stockpile.. Some people get prolactin issues easier than others..

Hcgenerate and n2guard are for use on cycle..

Hcgenerate will keep the nuts plump and aid recovery.

N2guard is liver kidney heart support than you should definitely be using with tren..

Hcg can be used the 2 weeks prior to pct and clomid can be used in pct.. Nolva I hate.

Ok, the problem is by the time those products arrive it will be weeks, so it'll have to next cycle after only finding out about them now.

I'm sure I can take standard multivitamins for organ support such as CoQ10 for heart right?

So HCG is used between last pin & starting PCT depending on which ester is used yeah. I'll try to get a hold of caber, getting a few sides very quickly but it seems to be more bearable, maybe it's just my body reacting to it for the first time.

Caber will help with prolactin sides but the rest is down to how bad tren affects you

Top Bottom