Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle advice

pivotalcoyote

I finished my first cycle 3 wks ago dbol and test e. I gained a little over 20 lbs ..it was a 12 wk cycle..before the cycle I weighed 167 end of cycle I weigh 185. I'm looking to gain 10 more lbs but looking to get super ripped and hard. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Don't know what my bf is right now. Before the cycle I was at 14%.I forgot to list my stats: 42 yrs old, height 5'10", weight 185

I was thinking ten also...should I stack with Test e or use ten by itself?

If you don't know that you are always meant to use test as a base to any cycle...then I'm sorry you are not ready for steroid use. Period. And that fact you were 160 before using steroids tell Sam enough weren't ready for it in the first place

If you don't know that you are always meant to use test as a base to any cycle...then I'm sorry you are not ready for steroid use. Period. And that fact you were 160 before using steroids tell Sam enough weren't ready for it in the first place

test is reccomended as a base but not always needed. some people use tren, eq, primo and var as bases instead of test but this is more advanced. i will actually be doing a testless blast in about 6months i come completely off test as im on it year round.

for a second cycle i wouldn't reccomend this nor would i reccomend tren something like

1-8 test p 100mg eod
3-8.5 winstrol 50mg ed

test is reccomended as a base but not always needed. some people use tren, eq, primo and var as bases instead of test but this is more advanced. i will actually be doing a testless blast in about 6months i come completely off test as im on it year round.

for a second cycle i wouldn't reccomend this nor would i reccomend tren something like

1-8 test p 100mg eod
3-8.5 winstrol 50mg ed

Some people drop test pre contest and a few coaches like dave palumbo say it's ok to use eq as a base..my opinion you're setting yourself up for a disaster especially if you're running a nandrolone

dont know till you try, some people swear by deca only cycles but this is definitely a more advanced thing

Top Bottom