Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What songs take you back?

J

jerseyrugger76

So, here I am, laptop in lap, enjoying a tall sunny glass of 120 proof absinthe (www.drinklucid.com), waiting for MightMouse to send me cock shots in exchange for 5,000k (j/K), and then my iPhone randomly presents me with this song . . .

Suddenly, I'm 23 again, on the verge of a broken heart, and puffing away on Parliament Lights (in the box) as I watch my relationship with the love of my life evaporate before my eyes.

What song takes you back to a specific time/place and where is it?

tdoom1 said:
Dancing with my beautiful wife at our wedding, I wish I could have that moment every day

That's really sweet. :)

Many good memories with friends back in my party days with this track right here.

Chillin with my high school friends listening to this stuff out by the lake hanging out.

Walter Szczerbiak said:
damn that bone makes me wanna bl8ze up

Yeah that is what we used to do at the lake back then. It was all Bones,2 Pac, Too Short, and Wu Tang good music to listen to and chill.

Stoßtruppe said:
That cheesy Euro dance song Saturday Night, takes me back to awkward school discos, hahaha.

This one . . .

Top Bottom