Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious here...

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
What type of music do you listen to? Klu's avatar made me think of this, because today I heard that Tim McGraw song "Dont take the girl". I damn near had to stop and buy some kleenex man. WTF?

no schitt....that song used to make me bawl when i heard it the first 100 times
i like country and stuff:)
and i like pop too.....i like most everything but rap

def not tim mgraw jesus. why in country songs they always talk about there tractors and horses and cows etc etc fuckin c...............she thinks my tractors sexy lololol come on now my god

Myself, I like a little of everything too. I like everything from old BB King, to Slipknot...but I just can't get into rap.

Wootoom said:
def not tim mgraw jesus. why in country songs they always talk about there tractors and horses and cows etc etc fuckin c...............she thinks my tractors sexy lololol come on now my god
dude she thinks my tractors sexy is a classic Kenny song
dont be hating kenny or ill have to take your life

i like of late

30 seconds to mars
RA-fallen angels
Dark New Day-Brother
Killswitch Engage anything
System of a Down-anything
Submersed-anything awesome band
Crossfade-anything
Breaking Benjamin-wicked band
Chevelle-anything

Hey Klu...who sings that country song about "somebody in a coffe shop, that you walk right past every day....somewhere out there" or something along those lines? An old GF of mine made me a CD with that one on it...that was actually kind of a cool song.

Top Bottom