Best Lifting Music

Posted: 19-Jul-2005 07:42 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best Lifting Music within the Music category.

Excerpt: I always am looking for a thread like this online when Im trying to create a CD so I thought I would start one and you guys can add to it if you want. Godsmack-Greed Drowning Pool-Bodies DMX-Party Up System of a Down-Revenga, Toxicity, Spiders Really most Slipknot songs Trapt-Headstrong (might be pla out by now)...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Best Lifting Music

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Best Lifting Music

Old 19-Jul-2005, 07:42 PM   #1
United States
I always am looking for a thread like this online when Im trying to create a CD so I thought I would start one and you guys can add to it if you want.

Godsmack-Greed
Drowning Pool-Bodies
DMX-Party Up
System of a Down-Revenga, Toxicity, Spiders
Really most Slipknot songs
Trapt-Headstrong (might be pla out by now)
Gallery of jacked clown  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Best Lifting Music

Old 19-Jul-2005, 08:00 PM   #2
Finland
Dido
Gallery of perkele  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Jul-2005, 08:24 PM   #3

Stuff by Godsmack, Disturbed, Tool -- same stuff as you!
Gallery of jenscats5  

Old 19-Jul-2005, 08:46 PM   #4

Godsmack --time bomb
Metallica- seek and destroy
slayer- burn in hell
fear factory-cyberwaste
Judas preist-breaking the law../pain killer
Metallica-am i evil
staticx- push it
Limp bizkit-break stuff
slipknot-heretic song
pantera-strength in numbers
iron madien- 666

To many to list, the harder the better...aint going to push the big listens to wimp music......
Gallery of Ozz2001  

Old 19-Jul-2005, 08:52 PM   #5
United States
Lamb of God, Slayer, Pantera, Maiden, Overkill........
Gallery of powerslave  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Jul-2005, 08:38 AM   #6

"100 Miles and Runnin'"- NWA

"Temple of Love"- Sisters of Mercy

"Daft Punk Is Playing At My House"- LCD Soundsystem

"Go!"- Tones on Tail

"Rock Your Body, Rock"- Ferry Corsten

"Absurd"- Fluke

"Dynomite"- Ima Robot

"Galvanize"- The Chemical Brothers
Gallery of Jacob Creutzfeldt  

Old 21-Jul-2005, 09:11 AM   #7
United States
Check out the "new music" thread. Most anything that I (as well as powerslave, flah, alphaIII, and majutsu) list is worthy of listening to while at the gym.
Gallery of from zero  

Old 22-Jul-2005, 12:12 AM   #8

Any that's heavy is best for lifting...

...re to old Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Testament, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Danzig/Misfits, etc...
Gallery of a10j10  

Old 22-Jul-2005, 01:13 AM   #9
United States
Chemical Brothers
Velvet Revolver
Crystal Method
Queens of the Stone Age
The White Stripes
Gallery of foobar  

Old 22-Jul-2005, 10:18 AM   #10

METALLICA:
Sanitarium (warm up...just to get me ED)
Blitzkrieg
Breadfan
Last Caress/Green Hell

This Love-Pantera
Snap your fingers snap your neck-Prong
Wherever you will go-The Calling (and don't laugh...it works for me)
Maralyn Manson-Coma White
Megadeth le tout le mond (sp?)
Megadeth-Angry Again

Those are a few of my favorites off the top of my head.
Gallery of jack sparrow  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...