Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ?

MonStar1023

Need some help guys!

My girlfriend dumped me last night and I want to get her back BADLY. I want to give her really romatic and sweet lyrics but I cant think of any songs that are really good. Bryan Adams has a few but can you guys think of any.

Like about getting back together etc.

Please help!!

MS

fuck that shit. *NEVER* compromise yourself for a girl. it's over man. forget her and move on, dont be a groveling piece of shit like so many other guys. have some self respect.

The band is "Greenwheel," the song is "Dim Halo." It says it all perfectly. It's also a very powerfully sad song.

yeah, these should help you out.

irresponsible hate anthem - manson
1996 - manson
snakecharmer - rage
elite - deftones
my mind is a pussy - black bomb a
closer - nin
march of the pigs - nin

Gotta agree with p0ink bro...

she dumped you, move on....start kissing her ass and gettign all mushy and she owns you!!! She'll manipulate you for the rest of your life. She dumped you for a reason, you have issues, she has issues, she found someone else...."she needs time"...whatever...ask for your balls back and find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

Best Break up song,

Green Day "2000 Light Years Away" off the Kerplunk CD,

best get back together song is "She will own you" by the band, "Don't be Stupid" :bawling:

Top Bottom