Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Question

I'm very sorry I am most likely posting this in the wrong place, perhaps you could tell me where it would have been most appropriate to post this at, and going forward I will know.

When training back and biceps on the same day, is it better to do all of your back exercises and then all of your bicep exercises, or is it better to alternate? I don't know wether this is just a matter of opinion or preference. I was thinking that maybe it would be better to do all of each so that the pump is better in each muscle group.

What do you all think? Again, where would have been best to post a training question such as this?

I would say all back first. Then bicep. You will be working your biceps as a secondary while doing back workouts. If rather be fresher on the big back lifts and finish up nicely with biceps. I don't want to weaken my back lifts by burning the biceps too quickly.
Sorry it may have been repetitive. Twitching from my pre lol.

There's no be all/end all right answer...but most guys train back 1st if training back & bi's together.

Personally I never train 2 BP's in the same day, but that's me.....I like topcoat's suggestion tho, nice change of pace.

I try to switch it up. Shock them muscles. I'm starting to work in more low weight high reps. Sometimes I do all back then bi sometimes I do bicep to back then finnish with biceps depending on how my body feels and what I want to work more. What ever i start with I crush that muscle more, so if I did it 1 way last time I usually switch it the next. Gotta listen to ur body.

I alternate by switching between a back exercise and a bicep exercise with minimal rest(back and forth until both sets are all done). Shock your muscles every time.

Top Bottom