Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

You guys have me thinking about doing my first bulking diet EVER! No kidding. Never done one. I have always eaten real clean. Sometimes I just add more clean food.
I started working out in the summer of '97. I was almost 30% bf at 230. Fresh out of school. All I did was drink beer, eat subs and smoke weed. I ditched the shitty food and weed and worked my way down to 177 (way to thin at 6'3").
From there I upped my protein intake and got up to 200lbs by 2000. I ran a few cycles and stayed lean. Never more then 500mgs of test btw.
I am completely clean these days at 237 a little below 10% I believe. I plan on having my bf tested this week.
At the beginning of January I was 250 at 11%. I have a hard time going much higher then that. It screws with my head. After checking out the pictures you guys post I can't help but to admire the muscle density you guys have. Its awesome.
This thread has me thinking of trying to bulk (naturally) from October or so until the end of February. From there I would trim back down for the summer.
Do you guys train differently when bulking? How many meals a day?

-Slat

Seriously slat...fat kids need muscle mass to carry around all that blob.

Fattiness allows the extra stretching of the fascia....that stretching also helps accelerate muscle growth.

Fatties have great growth potential if they can ever stop eating donuts.

thats a great transformation, and it shows what shedding some bf can do.. so many people will never be above 200 in any kind of conditon because they're so scared of losing their GQ abs (and of hard work, too) props to ya.

I'm lookin to be 230ish at 8-10% when I finish cutting next month, hope my after pic looks as good as yours :)

Tweakle said:
thats a great transformation, and it shows what shedding some bf can do.. so many people will never be above 200 in any kind of conditon because they're so scared of losing their GQ abs (and of hard work, too) props to ya.

I'm lookin to be 230ish at 8-10% when I finish cutting next month, hope my after pic looks as good as yours :)

Thanks, Im pulling for you bro

slat1 said:
You guys have me thinking about doing my first bulking diet EVER! No kidding. Never done one. I have always eaten real clean. Sometimes I just add more clean food.
I started working out in the summer of '97. I was almost 30% bf at 230. Fresh out of school. All I did was drink beer, eat subs and smoke weed. I ditched the shitty food and weed and worked my way down to 177 (way to thin at 6'3").
From there I upped my protein intake and got up to 200lbs by 2000. I ran a few cycles and stayed lean. Never more then 500mgs of test btw.
I am completely clean these days at 237 a little below 10% I believe. I plan on having my bf tested this week.
At the beginning of January I was 250 at 11%. I have a hard time going much higher then that. It screws with my head. After checking out the pictures you guys post I can't help but to admire the muscle density you guys have. Its awesome.
This thread has me thinking of trying to bulk (naturally) from October or so until the end of February. From there I would trim back down for the summer.
Do you guys train differently when bulking? How many meals a day?

-Slat

Yes I eat alot more carbs and fats about 2000 more cals, and I train heavy and less, like 2 to 3 times a week no cartio..... All the work outs are power lifter workouts..

Castro_bigdog said:
Yes I eat alot more carbs and fats about 2000 more cals, and I train heavy and less, like 2 to 3 times a week no cartio..... All the work outs are power lifter workouts..

Bench, Squat, dead lifts are your focal point then?
I am not a huge fan of cardio myself.

Top Bottom