Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

nice work....almost too nice....damn near fake (hair texture and eyebrow color looks different)

keep up the good work........keep us posted!!

Incredible change! Shows what you can really do with a committment to change diet. were you doing a whjole lot of cardio? Would like to know what supplements you use...and the kinds of cycles you ran.
Great work Bro!
BB

What was you weight in the bloated pic vs the cut pic.

:) K for you for this post for the bloat face mass. You bloated son of a bitch. HAHA
I love it. I love it. Im a bloated fucker now too....Cant wait till i cut up too. I hate being a fat ass. You gave me hoep again that i got a regular face underneath there again....sometimes i look at my pictures and say ...is that fucker realy underneath there.

PROPS BRO! REAL MEN ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET BLOATED!

PolfaJelfa said:
What was you weight in the bloated pic vs the cut pic.

:) K for you for this post for the bloat face mass. You bloated son of a bitch. HAHA
I love it. I love it. Im a bloated fucker now too....Cant wait till i cut up too. I hate being a fat ass. You gave me hoep again that i got a regular face underneath there again....sometimes i look at my pictures and say ...is that fucker realy underneath there.

PROPS BRO! REAL MEN ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET BLOATED!

I hear you bro I am fat right now and I hate it but it is the only way I can put on Mass.................or keep it on, its like a yoyo, but its winter so no need for the tank tops.....

as for supps I take them only in the summer when Im dieting....

Cartio I realy dont do much of it at all, never realy did just a hard core diet...

My training is always the same, 3 days a week hard hard core for 25 min.

Mon. chest and Trys

Weds. Shoulders and Legs

Fri. Back and Bies

I used to work out 5 days a week and didnt note much then about 2 years ago I switched to this way and I started to grow...........again........

Now that I look at the pic. Man do I missssss the abs LOL

I am already starting to diet down. It takes me 5 months to get in the shape I want :(
Looking huge and ripped in the pictures!

Last edited:
Maverick said:
is it just me or does the name Castro Bigdog annoy you, or is it the fact that he is speaking in first person on the thread title ?

how is he suppose to speak - in third person?????!!!!! Whatever Mikey boy

Top Bottom