Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current

This is where I'm at currently just snapped the pics... I've lost a little volume in my muscles because I've been down because of an Achilles tendon injury. Needed surgery a month ago.. So I've just been using bands and doing some light stretching just to do something. I can finally drive so I can hit the gym again... I've been on my cruise the past two months with 300mgs test cyp. And that's it. Can't wait to get hardcore again. But this is where I'm at today...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Drop your cruise dose whilst recovering. 300mg is well above hrt and supra physiological testosterone will lower collagen synthesis inhibiting recovery...

Drop your cruise dose whilst recovering. 300mg is well above hrt and supra physiological testosterone will lower collagen synthesis inhibiting recovery...
Interesting... I thought it had something to do with my rapid recovery. I just got my cast off last Saturday and am supposed to be in an air boot and on crutches for another 2 to 3 weeks but I'm walking around without anything. . . good to know though I appreciate your advice

Ive had a broken hand for 8 months and had surgery on. Ive got my trt at 120-150mg per week. You could add gh or peptides to help recovery

Ive had a broken hand for 8 months and had surgery on. Ive got my trt at 120-150mg per week. You could add gh or peptides to help recovery
Yes I was considering GH actually. Any thoughts on what kind or just use somotropin?

I havent used gh so i cant tell you, it all depends on the quality of your source

Top Bottom