Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

Micker

A little background on me. I am 34, 5'7" and weigh a bit over 180, about 14% maybe less bodyfat. I wrestled in high school, and did very well. I took karate for a couple years before that. I have been in many fights as a kid, when kids used to actually fight each other :). I was always the small kid, but I held my own.

That said, there is a guy who is about 6'4"ish and has to weigh close to 300lbs.. He is out of shape and is fat basically. I know for a fact I am stronger then him weight lifting wise. He is about 8 years older then me also. He isn't a fighter and has no training whatsoever. He has some beef with me from about 10 years ago. Someone who owed him money told him they gave it to me, to give to him(I used to waiter for him). They gave me $300 and I gave it to him. They then told him they gave me more, which is total BS, but he thinks its true. All of a sudden, he calls me after years and years asking if I want to pay him back yet. He left a message, and it PISSED ME OFF!!!! Besides the fact it was so long ago, I know he knows its BS, but is trying to see if he can get me to pay him off, to get him off my back.

Well, my question is how should I go about fighting this guy if it comes down to it?? I know I am a better fighter and stronger, but he is just so dam big. I think my best bet is taking him to the ground and hammering him from the top. What kind of stragety would you guys use in this situation??

yo i think you should totally kick his ass if he comes up wit that bs again. but before that i think you should look up the other dude (who gave you the money) and karate his ass first.

maybe take a few polaroids of him after that and send it to the fatboy. loll. :Perk:

Make your first strike crtical and painful.He may be out of shape but the dude still has a weight and more than likely at 6'4 a reach advantage.Maybe tuff to get him down to the ground unless you work him till he's tired.Good luck and whip his fuggin ass!

From my fighting experience, I can tell you hesitation leads to disaster- hesitation and nervousness. If you can get the first shot in the most brutal and painful manner, you have pretty much won the fight. From my experience, even when surrounded by a group of guys, if you show a HUGE burst of agression right away (AND QUICKLY), the fight can totally fall in your favor. That means knee him as hard as you can in the nads, and inflict the most amount of damage in the shortest possible time. I have also noticed, if you scream profanities it TOTALLY SCARES THE SHIT outta them. I KID YOU NOT!

Micker said:
A little background on me. I am 34, 5'7" and weigh a bit over 180, about 14% maybe less bodyfat. I wrestled in high school, and did very well. I took karate for a couple years before that. I have been in many fights as a kid, when kids used to actually fight each other :). I was always the small kid, but I held my own.

That said, there is a guy who is about 6'4"ish and has to weigh close to 300lbs.. He is out of shape and is fat basically. I know for a fact I am stronger then him weight lifting wise. He is about 8 years older then me also. He isn't a fighter and has no training whatsoever. He has some beef with me from about 10 years ago. Someone who owed him money told him they gave it to me, to give to him(I used to waiter for him). They gave me $300 and I gave it to him. They then told him they gave me more, which is total BS, but he thinks its true. All of a sudden, he calls me after years and years asking if I want to pay him back yet. He left a message, and it PISSED ME OFF!!!! Besides the fact it was so long ago, I know he knows its BS, but is trying to see if he can get me to pay him off, to get him off my back.

Well, my question is how should I go about fighting this guy if it comes down to it?? I know I am a better fighter and stronger, but he is just so dam big. I think my best bet is taking him to the ground and hammering him from the top. What kind of stragety would you guys use in this situation??

If it were me, I'd hit him hard, run 15ft (wait for him to catch up), hit hard, run another 15ft - repeat, repeat until he's nakerd, then smash the living shit out of him!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Size doesn't matter when it comes to weak points in the human body. Groins, kidneys, neck, etc, all accessable not matter how big they are.

Now, learn a few quick attacks to vulnerable points, practice them.

Then, when you confront the guy, taunt him, get in close. Get as close as you can as you distract him verbally. Then when in range, strike. Then run before he can graple you.

imo dont fight this guy it will get ugly legally speaking.. just dont fight him

now in a self defense situation that i am prepared for 1 on 1 i would almost always go right to the double leg takedown and im not a wrestler.. i wish i had wrestled so it would be even more effective.

but again a good hard double with or w/o the slam and then go right to mount then choke

Top Bottom