Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle questions - need advice

Mewtwo

So I'm very new to this and only recently started considering going aas route. I've been doing Capoeira and TKD for about 7 years, but have suffered multiple injuries (ankle problems, tore my achilles, shoulder injury.. and more -_-) and recently recovered from all of them. I'm looking to start aas for making up for the all the lost time, I plan on only doing 1 cycle. I'm not particularly looking to make massive weight gains (thought I understand I’ll be gaining a bit), but rather just want to improve my strength, endurance and joints without losing my flexibility needed for capoeira. I want to be able to train everyday and have my muscles recover quickly. I haven't worked out in the last 6 months due to school but now that its done, I plan to get back on that as well. But weight training will not be a priority (I plan on going 3 times a week and dedicate the rest for TKD and capoeira.

I've done quite a lot of research in the last week and have found that TBOL was my best choice. It doesn't give me a dramatic size increase, its relatively safe with less negative side effects (a little hard on the liver but to my understanding only if you take too much, no risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia), its oral, and it just seems great overall!

Current stats.. 22 years old 5'10 170lb bf ?? not sure but its not much.

I plan on doing a 5 week cycle of 40mg/40mg/60mg/60mg/60mg.

For PCT forma, liv. climid and nova

The only thing I'm worried about is I hear a lot of people getting back pumps and feeling drowzy.. which just doesn't seem pleasant it I'm trying to train..

I also don't eat extremely healthy and know that I have to change that before I get on tbol. Any guides/websites you guys know that offers good dieting advice while on aas (of course its different for different goals but just some general info would be good)

What do you guys think? is a TBOL only cycle good for what I'm looking for? How does a 5 week cycle broken down like I said for a first cycle sound? Is the PCT planned good enough or am I missing some stuff?

What happens after I’m off it? If I keep my training up will I lose the strength gained? I’m worried about feeling depressed when I’m off due to a difference in performance during training sessions.

I apologize if I'm asking too much, I just figured I'd see what the experienced people might think, before i make this big decision.

Last edited:
Top Bottom