TRT & sarm s4 cycled?

Posted: 27-Jun-2011 06:37 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about TRT & sarm s4 cycled? within the Life Extension, Andropause & Masters Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I am currently on trt with 200 mg test cyp every two weeks. Wanted to know if I can run sarm s4 along with test....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

TRT & sarm s4 cycled?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

TRT & sarm s4 cycled?

Old 27-Jun-2011, 06:37 PM   #1

I am currently on trt with 200 mg test testosterone cypionate every two weeks.
Wanted to know if I can run SARM s4 along with test.
Gallery of RichinKy  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: TRT & sarm s4 cycled?

Old 27-Jun-2011, 07:53 PM   #2

I didnt get suppressed when I ran s4 but that was just me. If your Dr. is cool enough to talk to openly it might be a question for him. Like if you were on cycle id tell you it was no problem imo but i dont want to mess with a doctors plan if that makes sense.
Gallery of TheN1ghtmare21  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-Jun-2011, 08:31 PM   #3

Thats cool, he is just family doctor so he is unfamilar with SARM.
I had shoulder surgery a year ago and the left side of my body is
considerably smaller than my right, including arms , traps, lats.
Would like to do SARM with test to get things back in proportion.
Gallery of RichinKy  

Old 29-Jun-2011, 12:06 AM   #4

Personally I dont see any problem with it as i dont believe it to be overly supressive
Gallery of TheN1ghtmare21  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...