Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt & pct

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
So the question has come up recently about running PCT while you're on TRT....

Some guys (like Nelson) say yes run a PCT...other guys say no...

I'm new to TRT (as of mid 2013) I'd like to hear what side of the fence you're on AND WHY?

Preferable from the guys on TRT.

PCT = post cycle therapy. When your on TRT there is no "post cycle" your on all the time.

That being said, I do like to use HCG because it gives a little test boost and at least keeps the testes working even if the pituitary isnt.

I run no PCT. Been on TRT for 9 yrs. No point in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Thanks for the replies gentlemen

pct can also mean getting your lipids balanced.

it isn't exclusive to the HPTA.

with that running something that cleanses out your organs and helps with lipid health is a good idea if your numbers are running hot. not healthy to go years and years with elevated RBC for example. some guys would rather back off HRT and then re-start

something like n2guard, TUDCA or the other support supps at ntbm and mr supps are a good idea to run a bottle every 3-4 months, rather than backing off TRT

Donating blood keeps RBC in check. As for Lipids, dont get me started :) one of the most misunderstood elements in the body whose misunderstanding is propagated over and over by modern medicine because it makes big pharma millions.

Donating blood keeps RBC in check. As for Lipids, dont get me started :) one of the most misunderstood elements in the body whose misunderstanding is propagated over and over by modern medicine because it makes big pharma millions.

As does everything...

What about AI while on PCT? My doc prescribed AI with the TRT...

As does everything...

What about AI while on PCT? My doc prescribed AI with the TRT...

AI as needed based on labs.usually 1-2mg adex a week is plenty if needed.

speaking of lipids, for those on TRT do you take anything for lipids if they get high?

Zyg... please rant :)

Top Bottom