Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Muscle Gain

Liquid 2009

Platinum
What's up TRT bros!?

I'm curious as to what TRT everyone is on currently? What were you on before?

When you went to the doctor to get on TRT what dose did you start out at? How many times was it changed? And are you feeling a lot more positive effects from original dosage to current? What were the key factors to needing a change in dose?

I started at 200mgs every 2 weeks. I knew that was not going to last long as it's way too spread out. Got bloodwork that showed a huge decrease that second week and then was given 200mgs every 10 days. Then went to 250mgs and now currently at 300mgs every 10 days.

You think I will see a lot more muscle gains at this level? It's a pretty decent dose in terms of TRT numbers. What do you do for your body to not get "used to it"? I was not given HCG or anything for estrogen control.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback!!

Your doc sounds willing but uninformed. even a week is too long to go without something.

Your doc is changing things up and doing labs which is good but he is experimenting on your dime and its not necessary.

I would simply tell him you have talked with a few friends who are on TRT and have been through all this and you would like to make a suggestion.

Tell him you will stick to his dose of 300mg in 10 days BUT your going to shoot 150mg every 5 days.

OR

ask for some HCG and do 100mg test a week on say saturday and do 700iu HCG on tues. The HCG will keep the testis working and give you a little 2 day natural test bump.

Your need for an anti-e should be based on your E levels which he should be checking and if not request he does and use adex accordingly.

I am 51 years old and have been on TRT for a year, 100mg test cyp every week. It builds up in the body and evens out at 200mg per week due to it's half life. I had a solid road cycling base but have hit the gym for the last 13 months and have dropped to 13% body fat at 5'9" and 160 pounds. Recovery is so evident from the test and muscle mass is much easier to put on if I can stay in an anabolic state. It is easier in the winter when I don't ride my bike every day.

I don't think my doc has anyone else on injections and think he is just kind of figuring the TRT thing with me. I had a T level of over 1300 12 hours after injection and it alarmed him. I had to remind him that he asked me to get my latest bloods right after injection and not on the last day before injection.

My buddy is on Testim gel and it really doesn't do much for his levels. I am trying to get him on board with injections but he is apprehensive about needles.

I see the doc next week for my annual physical so will report back with his comments.

What's up TRT bros!?

I'm curious as to what TRT everyone is on currently? What were you on before?

When you went to the doctor to get on TRT what dose did you start out at? How many times was it changed? And are you feeling a lot more positive effects from original dosage to current? What were the key factors to needing a change in dose?

I started at 200mgs every 2 weeks. I knew that was not going to last long as it's way too spread out. Got bloodwork that showed a huge decrease that second week and then was given 200mgs every 10 days. Then went to 250mgs and now currently at 300mgs every 10 days.

You think I will see a lot more muscle gains at this level? It's a pretty decent dose in terms of TRT numbers. What do you do for your body to not get "used to it"? I was not given HCG or anything for estrogen control.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback!!

I would definitely tell him to drop you to 200mg every 7 days or don't say anything and do 150mg every 5 days. You'll see a big difference cause 10 days is too long. I take 200mg every Saturday and my levels stay in the 1200-1300 range. My last bloods came in at 1296.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I would definitely tell him to drop you to 200mg every 7 days or don't say anything and do 150mg every 5 days. You'll see a big difference cause 10 days is too long. I take 200mg every Saturday and my levels stay in the 1200-1300 range. My last bloods came in at 1296.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

What is the rate in drop of Test levels per day?

Since I've been doing every 10 day injections my bloodwork is done every 5th day post injection. How do you determine what your levels range from between those 10 days? I'm sure if I tested it 24-48 hours post injection it will be a lot higher than the 5th and the 10th day.

At what doses of TRT does prostate issues really become an issue? Is my dose something that can lead into those issues long term?

Top Bottom