Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT lawsuits

water buffalo

It appears that there are several legal firms filing lawsuits on behalf of people who participated in trt, claiming the therapy directly contributed to them dying of heart attack/stroke. Thoughts?

Just saw that during a news commercial break. Doesn't bode well for us who are looking forward to TRT in the future.

I would bet the majority were extremely obese and on the brink of one or the other soon enough. Just so happened they were on TRT.LG-L40G using EliteFitness

It appears that there are several legal firms filing lawsuits on behalf of people who participated in trt, claiming the therapy directly contributed to them dying of heart attack/stroke. Thoughts?

TRT people tend to be older. They tend to go to the Dr. with health problems and find low T. Some should not be put on T until they lose weight. Dr. tend not to do regular blood testing to properly monitor the patient. Some have high blood pressure and the T makes it worse. All of these things can lead to death especially the OLD one . Older people tend to die at some point : )

Hi WB

I can't see how the plaintiffs would prove in a court that testosterone was directly responsible for a patient's death. I think it would be difficult to prove it was a contributing factor in a heart attack or stroke either.
As Dennis says, therapy might exacerbate already existent issues, like hypertension, for example.

Actually, I would half expect the doctors and lawyers to suggest that TRT might actually have helped prolong the lives and health of some of those affected. In other words, if it wasn't for the testosterone therapy, the patient might have died or had the stroke earlier than they actually did.

Regards,
Craig

I dont have the specifics but this seems to follow the heels of some studies that tried to claim TRT was dangerous. I think this medical study gave some just the ammo they needed. Not long after that came out however another study refuted that TRT caused problems or more specifically showed that that test levels over something like 550 were needed to gain the health benefit of longevity.

With the above in mind I can understand why some people think they may have a gripe, especially since so many docs not familiar with TRT put people ion such low doses of test.

At the end of the day there is always some lawyer ambulance chassing and getting people whipped up and there are plenty of people willing to go for the ride at the thought of easy money.

I think some companies may want to see it go away. TRT can relieve depression (depression meds are BIG money) Anixiety (anxiety med are BIG money) Diet problems because with trt you fell that getting up and doing something (diet meds are BIG money) Libedo TRT helps a lot here and that could also put many out of bussiness.
If they would go TRT WITH sarms they could also get off colesterol meds and their high blood pressure would go down . If you have stock switch it to TRT ans sarms : )

I know many on TRT I know no one who has a dr. that requires regular blood testing

I would argue that most people wouldnt need any meds at all for the problems you listed above if they just supplemented properly. Most issues people have are nutritionally based. After years and years of being deficient something has to give.

I know many on TRT I know no one who has a dr. that requires regular blood testing

The ones that dont require personal visits and regular blood testing are going away due to recent changes in the laws. I was using an out of state doc who now wanted me to come in anally for a face to face. Bi yearly labs could be handled remote. As much as I wanted to vacation in FL every year, wasnt gonna happen so I switched to a local doc. Go in every 6 months for labs and a face to face. Its a good opportunity for me to reuqest additional labs to see how personal supplementation plan is working.

So far by tweaking my supplement intake I have amped up my thyroid and related labs, dropped cholesterol, lowered my blood pressure and made improvements in all my other important markers for kidney, liver etc.

Thanks for the replies. Different perspective usually helps clear things up. I haven't had much time but I read the highlights of one particular study(there are more however) and all the subjects were over 60 with pre-existing heart problems.

I do wonder if someone did live a relatively healthy life style and did a nuclear stress test before starting TRT and then re did the same heart test 2 years later what the result would be.

Top Bottom