Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there drugs that increase natural testosterone without antagonizing estrogen?

big_boy_1

Tamoxifen is out of question for me as I get very sick on it (flu, wrinkles, aching joints, losing hair).
Thus I've realized that I need SOME estrogen in my body to be OK.

Is Clomid better than Tamoxifen?
Supposedly it increases endogenous test better than tamoxifen and hair loss is rare. Tamoxifen kills libido while Clomid increases sperm count.

Are there any other drugs proven to increase natural testosterone in the long run?

DHEA, if you get good quality stuff, or Pregnenolone, which can have a balancing effect on the other sex hormones. Honestly, the only brand I found that delivered was Nutriscriptives.

Try a good natural test booster proven to boost test effectively. Test Stack is the best thing on the market for this, and has 12 ingredients to accomplish it. Check the thread in my signature for info and discounts

Tamoxifen is out of question for me as I get very sick on it (flu, wrinkles, aching joints, losing hair).
Thus I've realized that I need SOME estrogen in my body to be OK.

Is Clomid better than Tamoxifen?
Supposedly it increases endogenous test better than tamoxifen and hair loss is rare. Tamoxifen kills libido while Clomid increases sperm count.

Are there any other drugs proven to increase natural testosterone in the long run?

Looks like extremely low dose Tamoxifen 2.5 mg daily increases natural test without harmful effects from reduced estrogen.
After all a scientific study proved that 5 mg Tamoxifen daily can increase testosterone quite a lot.

Top Bottom