Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopped TRT, need advice

hardrlz

Hello guys, I was put on TRT (sustanon) 6 months ago, but it didnt work for me ( i assume its low SHBG ) and my doctor has told me to stop TRT and try to resolve the problem naturally.

I havent had an injection for about one month and the doctor told me to restore my natural production by injecting Pregnyl 1500 IU 2 times a week for two weeks. Do you think this is enough or should i also add tamoxifen or something like that ?

Hello guys, I was put on TRT (sustanon) 6 months ago, but it didnt work for me ( i assume its low SHBG ) and my doctor has told me to stop TRT and try to resolve the problem naturally.

I havent had an injection for about one month and the doctor told me to restore my natural production by injecting Pregnyl 1500 IU 2 times a week for two weeks. Do you think this is enough or should i also add tamoxifen or something like that ?

Your doctor is not taking care of you for recovering after TRT. That is not ample what he is doing. Most docs are clueless in this department. You were on for quite a while, are going to be very shutdown, and you are going to need a good post cycle recovery to get back your test levels and libido. You need to start ASAP.

Here is what I recommend for best recovery.

PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Whoa ..... If you were having problems and did TRT/HRT, you have no normal to return to!

IMO ... you need the correct TRT/HRT.
And that is 100 mg test c/e/s (50mg every 84 hours), 1 iu HGH every other day, and a-dex 0.5 mg every 84 hours.

There is an ebook that will tell you all about how to use sust in cycles, not trt.

Up your protein, lower your sugar, keep your workouts reasonable in volume, and recover fully with 9 hours sleep or 8+1 nap.

Without HGH, TRT is a waste of time and money for a lot of people. And HGH is quite expensive as insurance almost never pays for it. This is one reason that Hollywood stars like Stallone and the Rock get results while we barely notice anything. They've got the mega bucks to do it right.

Without HGH, TRT is a waste of time and money for a lot of people. And HGH is quite expensive as insurance almost never pays for it. This is one reason that Hollywood stars like Stallone and the Rock get results while we barely notice anything. They've got the mega bucks to do it right.

Without HGH, TRT is a waste of time? This couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't know where you get your information, but you are badly misinformed and way off base here

Not sure if you mean TRT or Insulin but the TRT without GH is completely false!

You don't need GH for Test to work

Top Bottom