Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self diagnosing E2 issues

MaxxReps

Hey everyone,

I know this is kind of dumb - I should be getting blood tests - but they are almost impossible where I am without knowing a steroid friendly doc which I don't. I am in Canada and in my province there are no private labs at all. All I could do is either drive to the US or use one of the mail in tests which would end up costing me about $500 for a hormonal workup which I can't really afford.

I am self administering 200mg/week of test cyp. I am 45. Prior to taking test I had zero libido and ED and really hit a strength/muscle plateau in the gym. I did a 12 week cycle at 500mg/week and have been at 200mg/week for the past 30 weeks. I'm taking 12.5mg UGL aromasin E3D.

I have lost my libido and sexual performance is in the shitter. I have been making nice steady gains in the gym though. I have a new hot GF and it is pretty depressing. When I first started my cycle it was like I was born again. I wanted to run up and down the streets yelling at the top of my lungs. I was SO ALIVE for the first time in so long.

I want to try to figure out if I either have bunk/underdosed aromasin or if my dosage is inappropriate. I was thinking about not taking it for a bit and seeing if things get any better. I don't seem to be gyno prone which is my worst fear.

Does this sound like an appropriate approach considering that bloods are pretty much a no-go for me?

.5mg adex equates to about 12.5mg aromasin. I would say its pretty typical for people to take .5 to 1mg adex or 12.5/25mg aroma 2x a week on trt doses of test. Your running low end 12.5mg E3D yet taking 2-5x as much test as those on TRT so where do you think you need to be?

on 100mg test a week + 700mcg HCG 1x a week if I take 1mg adex 2x a week my E gets a little low. If I only do 1mg adex a week it gets a little high. So ideally I would probably be at .5mg eod on trt doses of test. If I were to start taking 500mg I would at least double my adex dose.

If I were you I would probably double aroma dose.

Thanks Zyg I'll up my dose and see how I feel.

I brew my own test and once I get a shitload of raw AI I'll spring for bloods. That way I can nail my dose and be done with it for a long time ...

This is the one time that I wish we had private clinics/labs here in Canada.

Top Bottom