Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle therapy - is it needed for c -17 orals

Seriousmass06

hey guys,i will be starting my first cycle and am new to the bodybuilding world. i will copy and paste the cycle below. My question is weather i need to do a PCT after I am done with it. please read the details of the cycle below and let me know. Thanks for all the help.

**CYCLE**Items included: 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, 2 Liv-52.

Length: 6 weeks

Layout:
Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.

general rule of thumb, if your using enough gear to to get benefits from than its likely hampering your own production and in turn PCT should be used.

This question popped up in the Longevity Discussion. PCT is not used for HRT because HRT is low dosage and for life.

I'm not a fan of orals. And I see 100 mgs a day which is a real hit on the liver. I'm guessing you hope the bit of Liv-52 will prevent any damage. With all due respect ... I think this cycle needs to be re-thought with the aid of the E Books and the stickies.

This question popped up in the Longevity Discussion. PCT is not used for HRT because HRT is low dosage and for life.

That was my initial thought, then I realized he outlined a cycle and the forum is called "Life Extension, Andropause & Masters Bodybuilding". I was initially thinking of moving the thread to AAS forum but if the OP is persueing bodybuilding and is an older gent then I guess the question belongs here. Although I would say he would get more pertinent cycle advice on AAS forum.

Top Bottom