Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob on Dr.-prescribed test cypionate

Dagcar

Hi guys, I know NOTHING about steroids. I've never been interested in taking them,
except out of curiosity's sake, but...

I'm 48 years old, today actually, and I have a good workout regimen. 5'9", 175, lean muscular.

About a year ago, I went to dr to get test levels checked (saw the commercial, sounded like me). He said I was on the border but started me on topicals.

First Axiom, but my insurance soon 86'd it due to high cost, so the dropped it to Fortesta topical. They sent me a huge box full of Fortesta, like 20+ cans!

Used that for a while but I was using so much of it (bad dosage conversion, I think) that they felt it was unsafe and changed me to injection Test.

So now I'm on the needle, but have a huge box full of the Fortesta that nobody accounted for. It's mine. (don't anyone ask me for any please, I don't look good in stripes)

I'm considering supplementing the needle with the topical, but don't know what I'm doing. Can't let my blood tests show it or I'll be taken off the needle, so I'd have to drop it prior to regular blood tests, but how long before? How much to use. A little scared of messing myself up. I'm conservative and overly cautious by nature, and getting bigger isn't as important as being healthy...but getting bigger would be cool! :)

Any help or suggestions?

As a note, back when I was using tons of the Fortesta (overdosing really, on 12 squirts per day) I grew hair on my back and developed sites of large acne pimples (upper thighs, upper arms). But I also got more muscular from my workouts.

How much injectable test are you taking now?

Where are your test levels at on the new injectable?

Are you on an anti aromatase?

Whats your estrogen level at on new test injections?

Before you start adding anything new, find out where you are.

this doc put you on HRT/TRT aka hormone/test replacement therapy. you should have done more research before just taking what a doc gave you, its highly risky to not get more opinions.. in your case, and at your age though its a fair assumption that doing HRT is a good idea, just keep in mind you will be stuck on injections forever, its not like you can come off and magically recover.. it would be a tough and strenuous recovery

so i hope you made the right choice cause there isn't any turning back

the idea here is you want to be in a range, if you start using that topical and injection together you will get too high which isn't good either. but i really can't explain everything, you need to do some homework yourself.. its way too much info to post at one time

How much injectable test are you taking now?

Where are your test levels at on the new injectable?

Are you on an anti aromatase?

Whats your estrogen level at on new test injections?

Before you start adding anything new, find out where you are.

I don't know.
No.
Don't know.
Gotcha...wilco and will report back to this thread after 2 Dec, my next blood work.

Thanks!

this doc put you on HRT/TRT aka hormone/test replacement therapy. you should have done more research before just taking what a doc gave you, its highly risky to not get more opinions.. in your case, and at your age though its a fair assumption that doing HRT is a good idea, just keep in mind you will be stuck on injections forever, its not like you can come off and magically recover.. it would be a tough and strenuous recovery

so i hope you made the right choice cause there isn't any turning back

the idea here is you want to be in a range, if you start using that topical and injection together you will get too high which isn't good either. but i really can't explain everything, you need to do some homework yourself.. its way too much info to post at one time

Understood.
I don't expect to "recover" from low-T; I didn't know recovery was a possibility even. Just assumed I'd be on it forever.

I have read though some of the pertinent posts here about HRT. A lot I don't understand. I will keep trying to improve my own knowledge as I go along.

Thanks!

Top Bottom