Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My TRT regimen

init2winit

I'm 31 right now, and I would like to have children down the road. I had some sperm frozen, so I have a back-up in case I come off and fail to restore my HPTA.

My doc wants me to take one shot of test cyp 200mg every 14 days, combined with 500iu 3x week.

Could anybody tell me if this is a proper TRT dose for maintaining testicular function and keeping my levels on the high end of normal? All comments appreciated, thanks!

I'm guessing he's having you pin every 14 days is because cyp is a long acting ester, but in my opinion, I feel like that's to long for only 200mg. But I'm no doc. Just my opinion.

I'm 31 right now, and I would like to have children down the road. I had some sperm frozen, so I have a back-up in case I come off and fail to restore my HPTA.

My doc wants me to take one shot of test cyp 200mg every 14 days, combined with 500iu 3x week.

Could anybody tell me if this is a proper TRT dose for maintaining testicular function and keeping my levels on the high end of normal? All comments appreciated, thanks!

It needs to be pinned at the very least once a week. Twice a week for the most stable blood levels

No I feel your doc doesn't know what the hell he's doing. 200 mg 2xs a month is way too low to maintain solid levels. 200 mg a week is a better number. That should keep you at the high end of normal range. Anything below that is pointless for maintaining optimal performance levels. Anyone who's used juice long enough knows that being in the natural realm is a waste. You stay healthier and perform better when your test levels are on the high end of the normal spectrum. That myth about not being able to have kids on juice is bs. I've done it and so have many others.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

No I feel your doc doesn't know what the hell he's doing. 200 mg 2xs a month is way too low to maintain solid levels. 200 mg a week is a better number. That should keep you at the high end of normal range. Anything below that is pointless for maintaining optimal performance levels. Anyone who's used juice long enough knows that being in the natural realm is a waste. You stay healthier and perform better when your test levels are on the high end of the normal spectrum. That myth about not being able to have kids on juice is bs. I've done it and so have many others.

Im sorry but very few people will not be well over normal range on 200mg/wk. Its fine short term but can not be maintained long term. You stay over lab range too long and all sorts of problems start to creep in over time. This is about longevity not maintaining optimal performance.

If you want optimal performance then cycle, dont go on high dose test and call it TRT to make yourself feel better and think its safe long term because its not.

With the above being said, 200mk for 2 weeks will likely be enough T along with hcg to put your test levels around 700. Your not going to be winning any BB comps but its plenty for mood and slow steady muscle gains without much worry of long term side effects.

However I would seriously consider altering the dosing schedule. 2 weeks between test injections is too long. Do 100mg every week and a couple days later do 700iu HCG or so. Wait a good 8 weeks, get labs done again the day before a test injection and see where your at.

Then once you get a baseline your doc is happy with if you want to look at supplementing it a little or blasting and cruising thats fine. But dont think for a minute you cant make decent gains with test levels of 700 and if you cant its because your nutrition plan is jacked up, not because you dont have enough test.

Im sorry but very few people will not be well over normal range on 200mg/wk. Its fine short term but can not be maintained long term. You stay over lab range too long and all sorts of problems start to creep in over time. This is about longevity not maintaining optimal performance.

If you want optimal performance then cycle, dont go on high dose test and call it TRT to make yourself feel better and think its safe long term because its not.

With the above being said, 200mk for 2 weeks will likely be enough T along with hcg to put your test levels around 700. Your not going to be winning any BB comps but its plenty for mood and slow steady muscle gains without much worry of long term side effects.

However I would seriously consider altering the dosing schedule. 2 weeks between test injections is too long. Do 100mg every week and a couple days later do 700iu HCG or so. Wait a good 8 weeks, get labs done again the day before a test injection and see where your at.

Then once you get a baseline your doc is happy with if you want to look at supplementing it a little or blasting and cruising thats fine. But dont think for a minute you cant make decent gains with test levels of 700 and if you cant its because your nutrition plan is jacked up, not because you dont have enough test.

I never said to stay well above normal I said at the high end of normal. And what I do isn't trt, its what I feel is the best way to optimize performance and stay healthy. Sure 700 test levels can help you to maintain and make ok gains, but I ain't looking for ok. If I'm going to put up with the hassle of sticking a needle in my body every week for the rest of my life I want to achieve as much as I can get with my given genetic potential.

I never said to stay well above normal I said at the high end of normal. And what I do isn't trt, its what I feel is the best way to optimize performance and stay healthy. Sure 700 test levels can help you to maintain and make ok gains, but I ain't looking for ok. If I'm going to put up with the hassle of sticking a needle in my body every week for the rest of my life I want to achieve as much as I can get with my given genetic potential.

Well, the title of the thread is "My TRT regimen" so the OP would seem to be interested in TRT not optimal performance.

200mg/wk will put 99% of people well over normal lab range so thats contradictory to your statement.

As far as genetic potential goes, where has your dosing for optimal performance gotten you? How old are you and what are your stats?

Thanks for all of the replies, I appreciate all the feedback.

I will definitely split up the dosage and go with 100/mg per week, and see where I'm at in a few weeks combined with the HCG to establish a baseline.

Also, would 700iu HCG in one dose every week cause desensitization? I read somewhere that long term HCG usage over 500iu weekly can cause damage to the leydig cells?

Thanks for all of the replies, I appreciate all the feedback.

I will definitely split up the dosage and go with 100/mg per week, and see where I'm at in a few weeks combined with the HCG to establish a baseline.

Also, would 700iu HCG in one dose every week cause desensitization? I read somewhere that long term HCG usage over 500iu weekly can cause damage to the leydig cells?

That whole HCG desensitization BS thats been floating around the net is a bunch of hooey. Every time I see it brought I have been asking for the source of this information and have yet had anyone furnish anything.

That being said I have seen studies that show HCG desensitization but it was on doses of HVG that were extremely high (like over 5000IU) and for extended periods of time.

You will have no issues with 700IU 1x a week.

That whole HCG desensitization BS thats been floating around the net is a bunch of hooey. Every time I see it brought I have been asking for the source of this information and have yet had anyone furnish anything.

That being said I have seen studies that show HCG desensitization but it was on doses of HVG that were extremely high (like over 5000IU) and for extended periods of time.

You will have no issues with 700IU 1x a week.

Also, if I did the 700iu 1x a week, would this cause E2 to spike since it's a larger dose and the half life is a few days? I just didn't know the advantage of 1 large shot compared to something like a 250iu 3x week?

Top Bottom