Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Melanotan 2 adventure

Thiassi2

It’s great to be back! I posted on this site many many years ago under the id Thiassi. Now I am Thiassi2… new and improved. Ok, I can’t bench 405 anymore. And I have a giant beer gut. But I feel I’m older and wiser. So now I’m 46 and starting to think I should fight this crappy aging process. I have done extensive research on this site, and others, to get a muddy path to success. I’m going to start with Melanotan 2, or Melanotan II, whatever you want to call it. But I want a great tan. It will make me look better, and feel better. Later I will add more chemical fighting techniques. I decided to order the Melanotan Deux from the company I have noticed the moderator Elvia1023 supports. I did a google search and found the Bac water and slin pins from a company pushing the HCG diet. I ordered both the same day. A couple days later the Bac water and slin pins showed up. The next day the Melanotan 2 showed up. I am very impressed with the speed. I did the many searches, that newbies always fail to do, and found the dosing instructions. I was more than a little confused on why it was recommended to add two full 100 unit slin pin Bac water to the single 10MG Melanotan 2 vial. Until I went to pull it in the syringe. I wanted to start off with 250MCG to test it out. The unit marks are very small. And 2 ½ units looks like almost nothing. So if you only added 1 CC it would really be hard to be accurate. There are several noticeable side effects. Use the search function, if you don’t already know them. So I get the slin pin loaded, grab a hand full of fat. Stupid beer gut. Stick the needle in, pull back the plunger a little to make sure no blood enters, and inject the 2 ½ units. I wait for the first side effect, which is nausea. But it never comes. A few hours later when I get home. My girlfriend gets tacos from Taco Casa and we get ready to watch the Cowboy game. Then she says… Did you go to work today. I said… yes. She says… Then why does it look like you have been in the sun all day. Your face is all red. I was like ohhhh… that’s a side effect of the MT2. I later started to get a slight head rush, took some aspirin, and fell asleep after the Cowboys scored the first touchdown. So far so good. I hope to be nice and tan in a few weeks.

So it’s been a few days and I think my dose is too low. The only side effect I have is the flush face. I did get a lot of sun this weekend and did burn. I normally stay white, burn, peel, and white again. But this time I got a sunburn and the next day it was gone. But no tan, and no peeling or pain. So I’m thinking that is a plus. I ran 250mcg the first few days, and went up to 500mcg yesterday. A couple of things I noticed was that I could smell very strong odors. I did have a sour stomach the second and third day, but that is gone. My erections were not any harder than before, but feeling was very increased. I never had any problems with erections, so wasn’t expecting anything different. I have no new freckles or a noticeable tan. So let’s see what 500mcg will bring.

Man it is so obvious when it is working. My personal feeling is that if you 'think it might be working' it isn't.

I took 250ug the first day then 500ug for 10 days then was noticably darker after 5 min in a sunbed. Fast forward a week, 500ug/day + sun bed EOD for about 15 min and people don't recognize me. Was actually very self conscious as I got a ton of attention. After my loading phase was over I spent a day in the hot sun where I normally would have absolutely cooked myself and I didn't burn - I just got dark.

This stuff is awesome.

I hope to not burn on Mexico trip. I did another 500mcg yesterday around 6ish. I woke up about 2am with an upset stomach. I'm going to get more sun this weekend and hope to get tan :)

I only had (bad) sides for a few days, then it was smooth sailing. Yesterday was the first time I took a full milligram - had an epic romp planned with the GF and did a bit extra for the sexual sides - and had no discomfort at all.

Hope you make out good this weekend and on your trip. Where did you get the mt2 from?

Yup me too. Good stuff from there for sure.

Funny story was in a long line in supermarket yesterday just came from gym still had gym clothes on and this hot girl in line behind me approached me and commented on my tan. We started talking about what I did for a living etc (they assumed I worked outside) and after a bit other women in line got in on the conversation.

I have determined that I like being muscular and having a dark tan :supercool If I didn't have a GF would have had (different) company last night. Not bad for a guy in the second half of his 40's.

THANK YOU MELANOTAN AND TESTOSTERONE

I never got the sexual side effects. But as of now. I have been tanning about 20 minutes a day, for the last week. Chest and back are slightly red. But my face, and arm that hangs out the window, are tan. My girlfriend says my tan looks muddy and does not like it.

So I have completed my tanning. I didn't even finish one bottle. During my Mexico trip, I got really tan. I only slightly burned, and it was tan by morning. This morning I thought my hand was dirty. No, it was a lot of new freckles. It has been over a week. I got a lot of new freckles. But I got really tan for the first time ever. So I would call it a success.

My last injection was several weeks ago, and I'm still tan. Also my hair got darker. I really ended up liking this stuff a lot.

Top Bottom