Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metal taste in mouth after last two shots

schwartzy

OK, so this is something new. I've been getting a metallic taste in my mouth after the last two injections of Test-E. No blood in syringe. It happens about an hour after my shot. Weird, kinda like licking a 9V battery I guess.

I've read that this can happen if you nick a vein and it absorbs some of the Test. But two times in a row??? Never happened to me before. I'm using Watson Test so I know it's legit.

Any ideas????? Or am I just stuck with a copper penny in my mouth.....LOL!!!

This is caused by the compound entering your bloodstream. Always inject in your Glutes if you can due to the fact that there is more fat and tissue in this location and the absorption rate is better. Also, always aspirate your needle to ensure you are not injecting into a vein etc:

Yes I am aspirating. Injecting in glutes. I pull back on the plunger until I see the air bubble move backwards. I read somewhere the other day that you should pull back 3-5 tenth marks on the syringe to properly aspirate. Isn't that a little too much?

Top Bottom