Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much T really in Testim?

Malinois

My buddy asked me how much Test he's really getting per day. He said his doc has him using 2 tubes per day. He says the tubes are Testim 1%. He said the tube are 5 gram tubes and say 100mg per 5 gram tube. How much T is he really getting per tube?

I told him I had no earthly idea but I knew some people that probably did. How bout it bros?

My buddy asked me how much Test he's really getting per day. He said his doc has him using 2 tubes per day. He says the tubes are Testim 1%. He said the tube are 5 gram tubes and say 100mg per 5 gram tube. How much T is he really getting per tube?

I told him I had no earthly idea but I knew some people that probably did. How bout it bros?

He may be taking too much the normal dosage is usually 10-20mg per day.If he doesn't know what the Dr suggested dosage wise then it's time to make a phone call.

Other things he should know
Signs of puberty that are not expected (for example, pubic hair) have happened in young children who were accidentally exposed to testosterone through contact with men using Testim.
Testim can transfer from your body to others. This can happen if other people come into contact with the area where the Testim was applied to your skin.
Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where Testim has been applied
To lower the risk of transfer of Testim from your body to others, you should: wash your hands right away with soap and water after applying Testim and cover the application area with clothing after the gel has dried. If you expect to have skin-to-skin contact with another person, first wash the application area well with soap and water
Stop using Testim and call your doctor right away if you see any signs and symptoms of puberty in a child, or changes in body hair or increased acne in a woman, that may have occurred through accidental exposure to Testim.
Do not use Testim if you: have breast cancer; have or might have prostate cancer; are allergic to testosterone or any of the ingredients in Testim, including soy.
Testim is not meant for use in women. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, Testim may harm your unborn or breast-feeding baby. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should avoid contact with the area where Testim has been applied.
Other serious side effects include the following:
If you already have enlargement of your prostate gland, your signs and symptoms can get worse while using Testim
Possible increased risk of prostate cancer
In large doses, Testim may lower your sperm count
Swelling of your ankles, feet, or body, with or without heart failure. This may cause serious problems for people who have heart, kidney, or liver disease
Enlarged or painful breasts
Having problems breathing while you sleep (sleep apnea)
Blood clots in the legs. This can include pain, swelling, or redness of your legs
The most common side effects of Testim include: skin irritation where Testim is applied, increased red blood cell count, headache, and increased blood pressure.

RADAR

He may be taking too much the normal dosage is usually 10-20mg per day.If he doesn't know what the Dr suggested dosage wise then it's time to make a phone call.

Other things he should know
Signs of puberty that are not expected (for example, pubic hair) have happened in young children who were accidentally exposed to testosterone through contact with men using Testim.
Testim can transfer from your body to others. This can happen if other people come into contact with the area where the Testim was applied to your skin.
Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where Testim has been applied
To lower the risk of transfer of Testim from your body to others, you should: wash your hands right away with soap and water after applying Testim and cover the application area with clothing after the gel has dried. If you expect to have skin-to-skin contact with another person, first wash the application area well with soap and water
Stop using Testim and call your doctor right away if you see any signs and symptoms of puberty in a child, or changes in body hair or increased acne in a woman, that may have occurred through accidental exposure to Testim.
Do not use Testim if you: have breast cancer; have or might have prostate cancer; are allergic to testosterone or any of the ingredients in Testim, including soy.
Testim is not meant for use in women. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, Testim may harm your unborn or breast-feeding baby. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should avoid contact with the area where Testim has been applied.
Other serious side effects include the following:
If you already have enlargement of your prostate gland, your signs and symptoms can get worse while using Testim
Possible increased risk of prostate cancer
In large doses, Testim may lower your sperm count
Swelling of your ankles, feet, or body, with or without heart failure. This may cause serious problems for people who have heart, kidney, or liver disease
Enlarged or painful breasts
Having problems breathing while you sleep (sleep apnea)
Blood clots in the legs. This can include pain, swelling, or redness of your legs
The most common side effects of Testim include: skin irritation where Testim is applied, increased red blood cell count, headache, and increased blood pressure.

RADAR

Thanks Radar for response. He wa just curious how many mgs of test would typicaly be absorbed so he can figure out how much per week he is getting. Im on injects and have never been on the gel. I think he is thinking about asking for injects versus the gel.

I did a little research and found that only 10% is absorbed from the gel.So if he is using 2 100mg tubes a day that is about 20mgs or 140mg of T per week which doesnt sound too awfully high.

Top Bottom