Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG with TRT

Liquid 2009

Platinum
Question for everyone who gets TRT. Does your doctor give you HCG with it? I am trying to find a way to bring it to see if my doctor can add that into my TRT regimen.

I think it will be a huge benefit but not sure the right approach to ask my doctor.

For those who get it prescribed - have you noticed a difference? What dose does your doctor have you on? Do you utilize it all year around or on and off?

Thanks bros!

ive run 250IU 2x a week and 700IU once a week. I think I like the 799IU 1x a week a bit better. The 250 wasnt really enough to give much of a natural test boost so I needed more test. Now I use half the test weekly and still have about the same test level.

HCG will give you a little test kick so you doc may want to cut back on your test dose. Definitely helps keep testes from shrinking. Im on year round, at the low TRT doses there is no need to cycle it your not going to get any desensitization.

Question for everyone who gets TRT. Does your doctor give you HCG with it? I am trying to find a way to bring it to see if my doctor can add that into my TRT regimen.

I think it will be a huge benefit but not sure the right approach to ask my doctor.

For those who get it prescribed - have you noticed a difference? What dose does your doctor have you on? Do you utilize it all year around or on and off?

Thanks bros!

Same here, 250IU twice a week with 100mg Enanthate. Year round.........

Hi

I'm in the UK and was put on TRT in 2003 after losing one of my men to TC.

The NHS is pants at treating this disorder, and only prescribed HCG for guys who need therapy but want to father kids at some point in the future.
I don't really understand the benefits of it for HRT except for maintaining testicular mass. If you guys get other benefits I'd love to hear what they are. I do use Aromasin for E2 control, and I do find that very helpful. However, they aren't related hormonally in any way to HCG, but it does help with energy levels and libido. If HCG gives testosterone a bit more of a kick then that would be great.

Good luck to you if you can get it. :)

Craig

If you guys get other benefits I'd love to hear what they are.

The benefit is additional natural testosterone production. If timed right with a single weekly test injection it can give a little test boost mid week before next test injection.

Top Bottom